“Fantastic modern, cool boutique hotel right off Istiklal”
Review of Nuru Ziya Suites

Nuru Ziya Suites
Ranked #14 of 1,249 Specialty Lodging in Istanbul
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Had a great experience with Nuru Ziya stayed there for a month. It was right in the thick of the action but on a quite side street. The hotel is fully modern. The breakfast is mainly simit sarayi donuts and coffee and the gym is small but you get a really funky bright modern decor with the suites. I really enjoyed the stay and would stay here again if I could.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Emre G, Owner at Nuru Ziya Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2014

Dear Sam..Thank you very much for finding the time and writing a review at tripadvisor.com..Believe me they are very important for us to higher our standards and correct our mistakes..We are happy that you enjoyed all the time at NURU ZİYA SUİTES and we hope to see you again soon..Best regards from all of us..

Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

Amazzzzzing hotel .rooms are clean staff are very nice and friendly.its a step away from vibrant taksim.very near to night clubs inadition to small handmade shops with alot if artistic pieces .in love with this hotel

• Stayed: August 2013

Dear Mss. Bano..Thanks very much for lovely and motivating comments..All has been shared with everybody..So thanks from all of us and we hope to see you again in the near future at your favorite place...Best regards..

Reviewed May 1, 2013

We loved staying in this hotel, it was small, but with a lot of character. With small curved halls and windows overlooking the inner yard, it was like an extension to the streets of Istanbul, where ancient times and modern reality are mixed at the incredible proportion. The same feel had a hotel with old walls being exposed in some areas, and modern, somewhat vintage look of the hall and the rooms. The room was comfortable, ultra modern bath, I-Pad with an access to Internet in the room (very thoughtful). The staff makes you feel that you are part of the family.
One of the best things to metion is breakfast - the breakfast room is small, but I don't see too many hotels who bring special authentic cheese from the village and home made jams which are typical for the area.
And, of course, the location is excellent - only 300 m to lively Istiklal street.
Do not miss their meat restaurant - it is located down the street, again it is modern, but, yet, in the old building. The food is great, very authentic and tasty!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Tatiana J
Emre G, Owner at Nuru Ziya Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2013

Dear Ms. Tatiana,
Thanks a lot for your comments..We all are very happy that you enjoyed our hotel and restaurant..Hope to see you again in the near future..Spasiba and best regards..

Reviewed April 20, 2013

we just returned from our trip to istanbul,the hotel is well located in few steps from istiklal street,all the neighborhood is amazing (full of pubs and small stylish shops and same time calm district during weekdays), this hotel is far from being a romantic one,it's more like a new art gallery (and by the way,you can buy all what you see in lobby,and they have beautiful things),very clean,very very friendly personnel,very helpfull stuff .

we highly recommand this hotel

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank moonzLebanon
Emre G, Owner at Nuru Ziya Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2013

Thanks for all your input and nice comments...By the way, I made all the staff aware of your nice thoughts about them. So we all say "Thanks and see you again.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

I just got back form a 2 night stay here - On the bright side, the room was quite clean the bathroom was nice and the staff were friendly. Internet was fast and it is bang in the middle of Taksim.

On the down side,
There is a club next door - on Friday night you can forget about sleeping - I guess that's the price you pay to stay in the middle of Taksim though.
There were some funky dispensers for shower gel etc in the shower - one was empty and they were always falling off, a bit irritating.
The bed was very comfortable, but perhaps a bit soft.
There were no instructions for anything - I had to call reception to reset the safe and they left me with a code of 1234 - I'm sure no burglars ever thought of that!
The door locks seem a bit flimsy - nice electric ones, but just don't inspire a feeling of safety.
We stayed in a "burlesque suite" a nice room, but by no means a suite - there was a sink and a microwave by the door..

I don't mean my criticism to put people off - this place is actually very nice and i would go back - I would wait for a deal though!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank robsaw
Emre G, Owner at Nuru Ziya Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2013

Thanks for the comments and especially for `some reservations` part...I assure you that all points that you brought up have been shared with everybody and corrected except the night club which is next door...As you said, this comes with the location but trust me when I say that this a very nice, very popular dance club that maybe we can visit next time you are staying at NURU ZIYA SUITES. Thanks god it ihappened only for one night.. All the best...

Reviewed January 28, 2013

First thing I'd like to thanks Esin Erkman the maneger and jehan one ofthe stuff thay was very friendly with us and so cind thay even that even help me to rent a car with the best price.. yes the stander room was little small for me so I upgrade to the delux suites it was amazing sure I will recommend this hotel for every buddy .. And thank you again Esin

Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Donia B

Esin and Cihan thank you for your nice comments and send their best regards..Hope to see you again soon...

Reviewed January 12, 2013

Amazing matress!!!!!very nice people!an oasis just a turn from Istiklal and its crowdness!we were there for NYE 2013 and stayed for 4 nights. when we first entered the room we were amazed by it. there was also a fully equipped kitchen in the upper floor with a coffee machine. Downstairs there was a great matress (I even looked for it to buy a same one for my house) which was hugging you when tired from hanging around in Instabul and its tiring uphill walks!there was also an ipad which we were using to plan our daily tours in the city and to listen to some music when we were in the room. really useful. The people were really nice! the breakfast is served in a very nice space with view to the backyard and although we were late for it one morning a very kind man was patientally waiting for us to finish our breakfast.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Depsina
Emre G, Owner at Nuru Ziya Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2013

Thanks for all the feedback and nice comments...And thanks for using fully our ipad...We are still working on our NURU ZİYA SUİTES APPS to make it better and with a lot more informations...we really wish we could send you a mattress...Who knows, maybe we will figure out how to send it together during your next visit. Best regards from all of us and hope to see you soon again.