“Best food in whole Istanbul”
Review of Klemuri

Klemuri
Ranked #143 of 14,408 Restaurants in Istanbul
Cuisines: Turkish
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Beyoglu
Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

After one week in Istanbul I am so happy that we found this place! I've never eaten such great food in my life probably! Once inside, you forget that you're in the middle of this fast beating metropole and you relax and enjoy the lovely, cosy atmosphere.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

After reading all the good reviews I was so excited to have found this place. However, it wasn't long before it all turned to be a huge disappointment.
The restaurant was stuffy, with a weird atmosphere. Food was average, definitely not the average delicious Turkish cuisine. My mom's salad came pre-dressed with loads of vinegar. We sent it back and the same salad was returned with some cheese added on the top!!! Still loads of vinegar so she refused to eat it.
The service was appalling, the waiters looked like they have a day job in an office and felt totally out of place serving people.
You simply can't rely on mismatching chairs and calling yourself 'trendy' and 'different' to build a great restaurant.

2  Thank rumenbg
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Great restaurant from many perspectives, i.e., the food, wine, interior and service. My only complaints are that it was very difficult to locate even with a GPS and also the silverware/plates do not match the standard of the restaurant.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

Hidden in a small street, we were taken there by some friends who knew about the place already. The atmosphere is very cozy and the people very friendly. As for the food, it was delicious! We sampled different appetizers and entrees to get a taste of the black sea specialties and everything was delicious.
I particularly enjoyed the mediterranean platter and its very tasty parsley salad. Then the chicken with almonds was very moist and flavorful.
I highly recommend this restaurant for visitors in the Beyoglu area.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

the place is very good but its really hidden, no one could see it.
"chicken with almonds" is the best for me.
I Recommend this place.