“Medhills Travel made our trip to Turkey PERFECT”

Medhills Travel Day Tours
Ranked #50 of 431 Tours in Istanbul
More attraction details
Owner description: MedHills Travel has been opening the doors to Turkey and Greece since 2005. Trusted by its present customers, and recommended by those from the past, MedHills is an innovative and reliable approach to travel in Turkey & Greece as we attribute our success to our first-hand knowledge. MedHills is based in Turkey, but we also have customer service in North America. This means that in addition to speaking the local languages, and knowing the customs, culture and laws of both Turkey and Greece, we also know first-hand the needs of our foreign travelers.
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Thanks to Cenan at Medhills Travel our trip to Istanbul, Epheseus and Marmaris was perfect. An air-conditioned car met us at the airport and took us to our hotel. We were not happy with our first hotel, no fault of Cenan's. We were not explicit enough in what we like in a hotel or the neighborhood. I emailed Cenan, and within one hour we were in a hotel that we loved, (The House Hotel, see separate review). I cannot speak highly enough of how Cenan jumped in to make sure we were happy with our hotel and our entire trip. Cenan also arranged for our private tour of the most famous Istanbul landmarks with Polat. Polat was great. He speaks fluent English, he's funny and he kept the day moving. We spent our first full day touring the Haggia Sophia, Blue Mosque, Topkapi Palace and other spots with Polat, who is highly knowledgable about Turkish history. Cenan had recommended the Circle Istanbul tour, also headed by Polat, for day two of our touring, and we loved it (see separate review). We traveled from Istanbul on a cruise ship, and Cenan arranged for our private tours and drivers in Ephesus and at Marmaris. This was so much better than taking the cruise arranged bus tours, and was less money. We had Cenan arrange all our transports in Turkey and we were never disappointed. All the drivers were on time in luxury vehicles. We will use Medhills when we return to Turkey -- and we will return to Turkey because Cenan arranged the best tours which made us fall in love with the country. Great value for the money. Very professional and FUN.

Reviewed May 25, 2013

Thank you so much Cenan for planning such a fabulous trip for me and my nephew in Turkey. We had so much fun, learned so much about Turkish history, culture, religion and geography. The itinerary you set up was perfect - 15 days divided between Istanbul, Cappadocia and Kusadasi allowed us to explore wonderful historical, archeological and geological sites at a leisurely pace - guided by knowledgeable and charming guides. The hotels you chose for us were great - with roof top terraces in the old section of Istanbul, a gorgeous cave dwelling hotel in Urgup and a beautiful hotel on the outskirts of Kusadasi with a stunning view of the Aegean. Travelling by air to each place was seamless with prompt pick up and delivery service. You made our holiday in Turkey a wonderful experience in all ways.
I highly recommend having Medhills plan a trip for anyone going to Turkey - you will not be disappointed in any way.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

I own a small travel agency in NYC, and recently traveled to Istanbul, Capadocia and Bodrum. Being not familier with some of these uncommon area's I looked to Medhills Travels for assistance in confirming our 10 day trip for my family of 7. I could not have been more pleased. There Hotel recommendations were excellent choices and right on target for a family traveling togeather. Their guides and drivers were always on time, professional and courteous. I would highly recommed this company to a trip to Turkey,

John,
Plaza Travel, NYC

1  Thank john_plazatravel
Reviewed May 12, 2013

We had Medhills organize a 2 day tour to Izmir, Ephesus,Pammukkale and Hierapolis. We give them full marks because they are very professional.Everything was well taken care of and perfect.Starting from responding to emails, bookings and pick ups everything was done in a timely manner.Our guide in ephesus Feyazulla was very good.He was knowledgeable,informative and very willing to answer questions.It set a very positive tone to the beginning of our trip.Cenan and his team ensured that we had a hassle free trip.
Would highly recommend them.

1  Thank melssie
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Let me begin by thanking Cenan, Vedat and Polat for taking care of us in so many ways. My husband got sick half way thru the trip in Cappadocia and had to be taken to the hospital on a traveling day. These guys quickly canceled our flights took care of everything and waited for my OK to reassign flights for later that day when he was feeling up to flying again. While in the hospital Vedat called in constantly to make sure we were OK. Once we were leaving they arranged transportation from the hospital and ordered the recommended food for my husband and picked it up from the sister hotel of the one we were staying at and would not let us pay for it. In a country where I felt alone they made sure I knew everything was going to be OK.

We like doing trips where everything is already planned out so we’re not wasting time figuring out what we should do next. MedHills organized an 11 day trip through out Turkey that consisted of Istanbul, Cappadocia and Kusadasi along with surrounding cities. All the internal flights were booked by them and all the transfers were included. Every time we got off a plane there was someone waiting a waving a flag with our name to pick us up. All of our hotels were top quality located in the heart of the areas we were visiting. Every hotel provided great breakfast that was included in our stay. Every morning we would get picked up by our professional private tour guide (on time if not earlier) in a nice, clean air conditioned van. The guides were knowledgeable about the history and surrounding areas. All the tour guides spoke perfect English. Everyday was filled with activities and sight seeing. We learned so much about Turkey and it’s culture, history and politics. The day my husband got sick we were flying out and were to see Sirince Village. Since we missed it I asked our tour guide the next day if we can stop by and without any hesitation he called his manager and they approved it. So we didn’t miss any part of our trip. On the days that we were not on our own lunch was included in the trip. The highlights of the trip were Circle Istanbul with Polat, Cappadocia Balloon ride is an absolute must and Pammakale is something out of this world and a must see. We were fortunate that Polat was our guide on our first day of Istanbul as well. We had such a great time running around town checking out all the beautiful sights. Our tour guide in Cappadocia, Kezban, was so kind and professional and really took care of us . Bora, our tour guide in Ephesus, was fantastic and also professional. We were so comfortable with them and actually enjoyed their company. Through out the trip we were contacted by someone in the Cenan’s office to make sure we were OK or if we needed anything.

We really appreciate all that Cenan did to make this trip so memorable and being so flexible & accommodating with our schedule. He took our budget and gave us something worth our time and money. There’s no way we would have been able to put all this together at the same rate he offered us. Hopefully we can use him for our Greece tour soon! I double highly recommend this MedHills for Turkey!

On a side note- no fault to Cenan but one of the airlines that we had to fly with and back on was Pegasus Airlines. On our way they claimed that our luggage weighed 9 kilos over the allowed amount. So we had to leave the line and run over to another area to pay this before they would give us our boarding pass. This was the day my husband was sick and we didn’t want to deal with the hassle so we ended up paying $45USD. On the next flight they claimed we were 14 kilo over the limit and we had not added any more things to our luggage. So this time we had an extra carry on bag and took out as much as we could fit and we were still 7 kilo’s over so another $35USD more. The lady at the counter told us they take American Express but when we get to the next counter to pay the other lady acts dumb and just shrugs and basically says cash or you’re stuck here. We really had to question if they did that to tourists only. I would suggest Cenan using this airline only when there’s no other choice.

Delly & Eddie