“Perfect”

Medhills Travel Day Tours
Ranked #36 of 409 Tours in Istanbul
More attraction details
Owner description: MedHills Travel has been opening the doors to Turkey and Greece since 2005. Trusted by its present customers, and recommended by those from the past, MedHills is an innovative and reliable approach to travel in Turkey & Greece as we attribute our success to our first-hand knowledge. MedHills is based in Turkey, but we also have customer service in North America. This means that in addition to speaking the local languages, and knowing the customs, culture and laws of both Turkey and Greece, we also know first-hand the needs of our foreign travelers.
Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Perfect”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

We had Medhills organize a 2 day tour to Izmir, Ephesus,Pammukkale and Hierapolis. We give them full marks because they are very professional.Everything was well taken care of and perfect.Starting from responding to emails, bookings and pick ups everything was done in a timely manner.Our guide in ephesus Feyazulla was very good.He was knowledgeable,informative and very willing to answer questions.It set a very positive tone to the beginning of our trip.Cenan and his team ensured that we had a hassle free trip.
Would highly recommend them.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank melssie

Los Angeles, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“MedHills Travel / Fantastic Travel Company”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Let me begin by thanking Cenan, Vedat and Polat for taking care of us in so many ways. My husband got sick half way thru the trip in Cappadocia and had to be taken to the hospital on a traveling day. These guys quickly canceled our flights took care of everything and waited for my OK to reassign flights for later that day when he was feeling up to flying again. While in the hospital Vedat called in constantly to make sure we were OK. Once we were leaving they arranged transportation from the hospital and ordered the recommended food for my husband and picked it up from the sister hotel of the one we were staying at and would not let us pay for it. In a country where I felt alone they made sure I knew everything was going to be OK.

We like doing trips where everything is already planned out so we’re not wasting time figuring out what we should do next. MedHills organized an 11 day trip through out Turkey that consisted of Istanbul, Cappadocia and Kusadasi along with surrounding cities. All the internal flights were booked by them and all the transfers were included. Every time we got off a plane there was someone waiting a waving a flag with our name to pick us up. All of our hotels were top quality located in the heart of the areas we were visiting. Every hotel provided great breakfast that was included in our stay. Every morning we would get picked up by our professional private tour guide (on time if not earlier) in a nice, clean air conditioned van. The guides were knowledgeable about the history and surrounding areas. All the tour guides spoke perfect English. Everyday was filled with activities and sight seeing. We learned so much about Turkey and it’s culture, history and politics. The day my husband got sick we were flying out and were to see Sirince Village. Since we missed it I asked our tour guide the next day if we can stop by and without any hesitation he called his manager and they approved it. So we didn’t miss any part of our trip. On the days that we were not on our own lunch was included in the trip. The highlights of the trip were Circle Istanbul with Polat, Cappadocia Balloon ride is an absolute must and Pammakale is something out of this world and a must see. We were fortunate that Polat was our guide on our first day of Istanbul as well. We had such a great time running around town checking out all the beautiful sights. Our tour guide in Cappadocia, Kezban, was so kind and professional and really took care of us . Bora, our tour guide in Ephesus, was fantastic and also professional. We were so comfortable with them and actually enjoyed their company. Through out the trip we were contacted by someone in the Cenan’s office to make sure we were OK or if we needed anything.

We really appreciate all that Cenan did to make this trip so memorable and being so flexible & accommodating with our schedule. He took our budget and gave us something worth our time and money. There’s no way we would have been able to put all this together at the same rate he offered us. Hopefully we can use him for our Greece tour soon! I double highly recommend this MedHills for Turkey!

On a side note- no fault to Cenan but one of the airlines that we had to fly with and back on was Pegasus Airlines. On our way they claimed that our luggage weighed 9 kilos over the allowed amount. So we had to leave the line and run over to another area to pay this before they would give us our boarding pass. This was the day my husband was sick and we didn’t want to deal with the hassle so we ended up paying $45USD. On the next flight they claimed we were 14 kilo over the limit and we had not added any more things to our luggage. So this time we had an extra carry on bag and took out as much as we could fit and we were still 7 kilo’s over so another $35USD more. The lady at the counter told us they take American Express but when we get to the next counter to pay the other lady acts dumb and just shrugs and basically says cash or you’re stuck here. We really had to question if they did that to tourists only. I would suggest Cenan using this airline only when there’s no other choice.

Delly & Eddie
Visited April/May 2013

1 Thank DivaDell
Austin, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful experience”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Very professional travel agency. We bought 7 nights land package from them, which went flawless. Everything was taken care of - from hotels and ground transportation to flights within Turkey and tours as well as attarction enterance fee. They handled all arrangements professionally and in a timely manner. We were skeptical before the trip because this is small company compared to big guns like Globus, but we were pleasantly surpsied and will use them again and recommend to others as well.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“A rare agent who provides value for service”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

My family and I are planning a trip to Turkey in June, 2013. This review will sound a little unusual because we ultimately did not work with Medhills or Cenan, however, I want to give them credit for responding to my inquiries in a timely fashion and for obviously knowing their business. I ultimately decided to do the trip planning myself, because I enjoy doing it, and it helps me do the research, even though it's a lot of work.

Cenan of MedHills, of all of the four travel agents I initially contacted (at the stage when I was still overwhelmed) is the ONLY agent who gave me advice that ultimately proved to be in line with what I ultimately decided would work best for our family. Likewise, the costs quoted by MedHills were actually reasonable and in line with what we will end up spending, not triple, like another agent tried to sell us. So for those of you who do not want to spend hours obsessing over villa and apartment choices on Holidaylettings.com and Tripadvisor, and who don't want a file with their own car rental and in-country flight arrangement information printed out, I would definitely recommend Medhills.

1 Thank Jenrayac
San Diego, California
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Fantastic trip!”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

My husband and I planned a trip to Turkey for our 25th anniversary with the help of Cenan at Medhills and it was perfect. he gave us great suggestions, incorporated everything in the trip we wanted, booked incredible hotels, organized great tours with very small groups and great guides for the day, and provided prompt and easy transfers to and from hotels, airports etc. We had emergency numbers available but did not need them. He also checked in every couple of days just to be sure all was well. We could not recommend medHills more highly, and thanks to Cenan we had a great trip!