“Medhills Turkey Tour - An exciting experience”

Medhills Travel Day Tours
Ranked #43 of 415 Tours in Istanbul
More attraction details
Owner description: MedHills Travel has been opening the doors to Turkey and Greece since 2005. Trusted by its present customers, and recommended by those from the past, MedHills is an innovative and reliable approach to travel in Turkey & Greece as we attribute our success to our first-hand knowledge. MedHills is based in Turkey, but we also have customer service in North America. This means that in addition to speaking the local languages, and knowing the customs, culture and laws of both Turkey and Greece, we also know first-hand the needs of our foreign travelers.
Reviewed November 23, 2012

My husband (somewhat handicapped due to health problems) and I took a 2 week tour of Turkey visiting Istanbul, Cappadoccia, Kusadasi, Ephesus, Pammakule.

Cenan of Medhills corresponded with us on line in Canada and had arranged the whole trip including internal flights, accommodation and sight seeing trips. We must congratulate him for having done an excellent job in selecting the itinerary, times of travel and other specially needed food for me and my husband.

We loved the whole trip, the landscape and various historical sites, reflecting an amalgamation of many empires and civilizations in this beautiful country. Though we were somewhat in trepidation before departing Canada due to the ongoing trouble in Syria, eastern neighbour of Turkey, we found no signs of any war in the regions we visited. Goes to show the comfort and confidence in the travel plan chartered by MEDHILLS.

All in all, if anyone wishes to visit the beautiful land of Turkey, we would recommend MEDHILLS TRAVEL for their professionalism, concern and care for its clients, and their flexibility to adjust to any change of plans.

Some of our friends had already made the trip through MEDHILLS even before we undertook our journey and have concluded that they too were extremely pleased with the tour arrangements.

We went berserk with our Video camera to capture the great moments that took us through some Turkish culture as well the historical landmarks.

We can now safely state that MEDHILLS can be another name for TURKEY, as they seem to know the country inside out.

Keep doing the great work.

Chandra-Ottawa-Canada

7  Thank Chandra V
There are newer reviews for Medhills Travel Day Tours

Reviewed November 20, 2012

My wife and I took a 4-week trip to Turkey, mostly to see ancient archeological sites and related artifacts, but also the usual highlights of a Turkey tour. We decided not to drive there and looked for a company that could help us put the tour together, including hotels, transportation (cars with drivers), and guides. After checking out several companies, we decided on MedHills and are very glad we did. Cenan, who works primarily with North American travelers, arranged a great trip for us, mostly independent but with day tour groups where available, which saved some money. MedHills thought of everything and made everything fit together without a hitch. Cenan ("Jenan") and others were available to us while we were there and followed up to make sure that everything went well. They were invaluable when our trip home was delayed, eventually for five days, because of Hurricane Sandy. They made sure that we had hotels and transportation for our extended stay, including the best airport hotel for the very early flight that we eventually took out of Istanbul. Because of the arrangments that MedHills worked out, the cost of our extra time there was very reasonable and we were very comfortable. We recommend Med Hills to anyone looking for a great trip to Turkey.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

I wanted to plan a group trip to Turkey for October 2012, so I contacted several companies that I had found on the internet. Either their prices were out of my range or they wanted to sell a set package with no deviations. When I talked with Cenan from Medhills, however, he was willing to help me custom plan a trip, and he gave me a very competitive price. My entire group was delighted with the service we received, and I'm now working with Cenan to plan my 2013 trip to Turkey. Thanks to Cenan and Medhills, we all had a wonderful time. I would highly recommend this company!

Karen Claypool

Reviewed November 3, 2012

Medhills Travel customized an amazing tour of Turkey for us -from the sights and sounds of Instanbul to the hot air balloon ride in Cappadocia , the indepth tour of Ephesus,the beautiful "Cotton Castle/Hierapolis" area of Pamukkale-these memories will be with us forever. We are so pleased that Medhills took such excellent care of detail,with no delays or hiccups to speak of,and Cenan was very professional in making sure everything went according to the itinerary-we were so grateful that he would contact us during the trip. We met quite a number of people who were also with Medhills and established some wonderful friendships because the tours were quite small and personal. The thing that touched us so much were the Turkish people, especially the young people who spoke English very well and were so friendly and helpful-saved us many times from trying to speak Turkish! We ended our trip with a cruise through the Greek Islands which was fantastic as well,even though we could have spent more time on each island-Cenan said he would be happy to arrange that in the future,so we will probably take him up on that-all in all very satisfied travellers!

Reviewed November 3, 2012

Medhills Travel ......a great experience!

My Wife and I spent two wonderful weeks in Turkey,thanks to Medhills Travel. This turned out to be one of the best tours we've taken.
The all day tours were educational and interesting with knowledgeable guides. Transfers and airport pickups were efficient and on time.

The Turkish people we met were warm, hospitable and very friendly. Even though we do not speak or understand the language we had no problem getting around on our own in our free time.
There was one two day when we had to be up very early in the morning to take the hot air balloon ride in Cappodocia . This was the highlight of our tour.
Medhill staff were efficient and professional, easily accessible and we have much to thank him for making our stay in Turkey a pleasant and memorable one. We look forward to visiting Greece with Medhills again!

1  Thank Ron P