“A wonderful month in Turkey”

Medhills Travel Day Tours
Ranked #35 of 407 Tours in Istanbul
More attraction details
Owner description: MedHills Travel has been opening the doors to Turkey and Greece since 2005. Trusted by its present customers, and recommended by those from the past, MedHills is an innovative and reliable approach to travel in Turkey & Greece as we attribute our success to our first-hand knowledge. MedHills is based in Turkey, but we also have customer service in North America. This means that in addition to speaking the local languages, and knowing the customs, culture and laws of both Turkey and Greece, we also know first-hand the needs of our foreign travelers.
Rochester, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“A wonderful month in Turkey”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2012

My wife and I took a 4-week trip to Turkey, mostly to see ancient archeological sites and related artifacts, but also the usual highlights of a Turkey tour. We decided not to drive there and looked for a company that could help us put the tour together, including hotels, transportation (cars with drivers), and guides. After checking out several companies, we decided on MedHills and are very glad we did. Cenan, who works primarily with North American travelers, arranged a great trip for us, mostly independent but with day tour groups where available, which saved some money. MedHills thought of everything and made everything fit together without a hitch. Cenan ("Jenan") and others were available to us while we were there and followed up to make sure that everything went well. They were invaluable when our trip home was delayed, eventually for five days, because of Hurricane Sandy. They made sure that we had hotels and transportation for our extended stay, including the best airport hotel for the very early flight that we eventually took out of Istanbul. Because of the arrangments that MedHills worked out, the cost of our extra time there was very reasonable and we were very comfortable. We recommend Med Hills to anyone looking for a great trip to Turkey.

Chattanooga, Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“I'm already planning my next trip with Medhills!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2012

I wanted to plan a group trip to Turkey for October 2012, so I contacted several companies that I had found on the internet. Either their prices were out of my range or they wanted to sell a set package with no deviations. When I talked with Cenan from Medhills, however, he was willing to help me custom plan a trip, and he gave me a very competitive price. My entire group was delighted with the service we received, and I'm now working with Cenan to plan my 2013 trip to Turkey. Thanks to Cenan and Medhills, we all had a wonderful time. I would highly recommend this company!

Karen Claypool

Victoria, Canada
“Memorable visit to Turkey”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2012

Medhills Travel customized an amazing tour of Turkey for us -from the sights and sounds of Instanbul to the hot air balloon ride in Cappadocia , the indepth tour of Ephesus,the beautiful "Cotton Castle/Hierapolis" area of Pamukkale-these memories will be with us forever. We are so pleased that Medhills took such excellent care of detail,with no delays or hiccups to speak of,and Cenan was very professional in making sure everything went according to the itinerary-we were so grateful that he would contact us during the trip. We met quite a number of people who were also with Medhills and established some wonderful friendships because the tours were quite small and personal. The thing that touched us so much were the Turkish people, especially the young people who spoke English very well and were so friendly and helpful-saved us many times from trying to speak Turkish! We ended our trip with a cruise through the Greek Islands which was fantastic as well,even though we could have spent more time on each island-Cenan said he would be happy to arrange that in the future,so we will probably take him up on that-all in all very satisfied travellers!

Visited September 2012
Seattle, Washington, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Turkey with Medhills Travel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2012

Medhills Travel ......a great experience!

My Wife and I spent two wonderful weeks in Turkey,thanks to Medhills Travel. This turned out to be one of the best tours we've taken.
The all day tours were educational and interesting with knowledgeable guides. Transfers and airport pickups were efficient and on time.

The Turkish people we met were warm, hospitable and very friendly. Even though we do not speak or understand the language we had no problem getting around on our own in our free time.
There was one two day when we had to be up very early in the morning to take the hot air balloon ride in Cappodocia . This was the highlight of our tour.
Medhill staff were efficient and professional, easily accessible and we have much to thank him for making our stay in Turkey a pleasant and memorable one. We look forward to visiting Greece with Medhills again!

1 Thank Ron P
Boston, Massachusetts
“Medhills....a great travel experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2012

Medhills Travel ......a great experience!

My husband and I spent two wonderful weeks in Turkey,thanks to Medhills Travel. This turned out to be one of the best tours we've taken.

There were two days when we had to be up very early in the morning to take the hot air balloon ride in Cappodocia . This was the highlight of our tour and the other was the steep hike up Mt Nemrut for the Antiochus remains, a UNESCO heritage site and to watch the sunrise. Both days were worth getting up at 4 o'clock in the morning for!

Cenan whom we were fortunate to meet at the Rast hotel in Istanbul, called us on the phone on several occasions throughout the length of our stay to see if everything was going smoothly. He and his staff were efficient and professional, easily accessible and we have much to thank him for making our stay in Turkey a pleasant and memorable one. We look forward to visiting Greece with Medhills again!

Michele C . Boston,MA

Visited October 2012
CenanY, Manager at Medhills Travel Day Tours, responded to this review, November 2, 2012
Dear Michele,

Thank you very much for your review. It was so nice to see you all at Rast Hotel and I am glad to hear that you have enjoyed your trip even tho we had some issues in Nemrut.

I look forward to work with you on Greece soon!

Thank you!