“Fabulous Bursa Daily Tour!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Veni Vidi Travel - Istanbul Daily Tours

Veni Vidi Travel - Istanbul Daily Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Explore the rich history and culture of Turkey with local tour company in Istanbul. Let us help you experience a journey of a lifetime in Turkey with special custom designed tours.
Kuwait City, Kuwait
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fabulous Bursa Daily Tour!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2012

My recent visit to Istanbul started off with an amazing start all thanks to Mr Bulent! Veni vidi travels was the only one which had this tour available on the day I wanted... All transaction went smoothly via email, he replied to all our emails within an hour... Their pick up car was waiting at sharp 6am. The tour group was not large, approx 15 people... Special mention to Mr Hakan Sagar for all his help and guidance throughout the trip... Since it was a Sunday, there was a very long queue for the Mount Olympus Cable car, so we went up the scenic mountain by the tour bus to save time and I must say if we had taken the cable car to the top we would have missed on alot! The ride was truly stunning! Our tour had alot planned, the cable car visit, visit to the green village (green mosque, green tomb and the silk bazar), lunch at a very nice restaurant, visit to a leather factory, visit to a turkish delight making factory and last stop to a mall...Our return car was on time and we reached Istanbul around 10.30pm after a full day of memorable visits and a fantastic trip!
We also visited Veni Vidi Travels main office in Sultan Ahmet Area as we were near it so get some queries regarding airport transfer and it was a pleasure to meet Mr Bulent in person, he was extremely helpful and his suggestions helped us alot... Overall, I will definitely be using Veni Vidi travels for all my future trips to Turkey Inshallah and shall recommend them to all my friends and family.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank AAK1234

Mumbai (Bombay), India
3 attraction reviews
“Best of Turkey and Greece”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2012

Veni Vidi put together a great holiday for us which covered the best of Turkey and Greece. Prompt communication and good logistics is the hallmark of Veni Vidi. Bulent Albyrak of Veni Vidi was our principal point of contact and was available 24x7 to answer any queries that we had. He recommended good hotels in good locations , and the tour guides and tours were well planned and covered all the important things to see. We will always have very fond memories of our trip to Turkey and Greece and hope to be able to come again someday.

Visited August 2012
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Excellent service offered!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2012

I have been twice to Turkey through Veni Vidi Travel and in both my trips I had the best time ever,the trips were well organised with lots to see and enjoy.The tour guides were very hospitable and multi-linguistic,Veni Vidi had a solution to every problem we faced in or out of the districts of Istanbul,I have recommended veni vidi to all my firends and relatives.
Great thanks to Mr.Bulent "the Agency manager" who made us feel more than family to him with his great hospitality and friendliness!!
No Turkey without Veni Vidi !!

Visited July 2012
Sharjah, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
“Veni Vidi Travel - Istanbul Daily Tours”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2012

From early reservations, Veni Vidi team have been an excellent help to us in planning our tours.
They even recommended what tours to take, which was excellent as it was our first trip to Turkey.

The tours have been planned nicely and transportation was arranged throughout the trip.

Overall, the trip was excellent and we had an amazing time thanks to the VV Team's help and guidance.

Visited July 2012
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Excellent service !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2012

it was an excellent one day tour. everything was so well covered. the guide spoke real good english and being young helped us a lot with the local side of the city. the vehicle that they provided was very comfortable and the personal attention given was excellent . for lunch they took us to a very nice local boutique restaurant which provided excellent vegetarian food . As i was traveling with a 18 myth old baby , they were of great help to provide me with finding correct food n comfort for her . Mr. Bulent , a partner with veni vidi tours arranged excellent service for us . I would highly recommend them .

Visited June 2012