“From Malaysia to Istanbul”

Balin Boutique Hotel
Ranked #418 of 1,163 Hotels in Istanbul
Reviewed February 8, 2013

It was very interesting staying in Balin Hotel. Once My wife and me arrived, they served us a cup of coffee and turkish tea. It was very delightful. A week before we came here, we having a communication by email with very beautiful Sales Manager, Miss Nil. She gave me a lots of information regarding the hotel and places of interest in Istanbul. It was very helpful for tourist like us. We are backpackers, so we gained from her. A thousand of words I can express to this hotel. They are very kind, helpful and will give whatever you request. Stars? I will give as much stars as in the sky...THANK YOU SO MUCH, BALIN HOTEL ( Nil, Sarkan, Suleyman and others )

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank fazliasras

Reviewed January 30, 2013

Just returned from a trip to Istanbul. What a fantastic city. It was all I had hoped for. And our stay at the Balin Hotel was the icing on the cake.My wife and I are over seventy and to find a hotel that was so close to EVERYTHING was more than we could hope for. Everyone of the staff were so, so helpful, kind pleasant and always smiling.
They could not do enough for us. They even contacted a Turkish friend of ours who unfortunately was in Africa.
The rooms were clean and warm. The outside temperature was around 5C.
The view from our window was not one I can say was beautiful but we were not there for the views We were there to soak in the sights of Istanbul and this hotel was an excellent place to start and finish each day.
Well done to the staff, I thank you.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 2, 2013

We recently stayed at Balin, end December 2012. Personnel was kind indeed. The ubication is fantastic, 5/10 minutes walking from Blue Mosque. Nice rooms slthough that little small. Breakfast is good. They have been kind enough to contact us before and after our stay! Only a small cons: it is pretty unknown, taxi driver cam hardly find it. A good one indeed.

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank Andrew-from-Milan
Reviewed December 27, 2012

The location of the hotel is perfect! It is near the grand bazaar and if you want to get anywhere else, it practically has the tram stop across the street from the hotel. The staff is also very warm and helpful specially Mr. Davut of the front desk including the rest of the hotel staff. The rooms are clean and pleasant. I requested for airport transfers and I was very happy with the service. Overall, I will return to Balin Hotel, the 12th of January 2013.

Frank

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Frank H
Reviewed December 13, 2012

i have been to Istanbul the day before yesterday, it was a very niice stay and i had a problem with the language with one store in olivium mall, i asked for help from a staff in the hotel (nil ) she was soooooo helpful and she tried several times to call the store and translated every thing for them.. she was sooo kind,patient,helpful,and lovely person..thanks nil ..
another guy was very helpful his name is dawood ..the receptionist .. he answered our questions and helped us to get directions and advised us to visit some places..
i am planning to go again to istanbul and to visit balin hotel again i will not go to any other hotel , because of the nice staff (Nil & Dawood)..

sumaya from Jordan..

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 10, 2012

This hotel is totally ideal in every way if you like a relatively small and highly personalised experience. Service levels are truly outstanding with a cleanliness and comfort that we really appreciated,I loved this place and hope to return in the future

Room Tip: Some rooms have No view , but for me taht was not an issue on a Short 3 day Break- Some Rooms are at...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Viking113
Reviewed December 1, 2012

I visited Istanbul 4 times and so far I would highly recommend the Balin Hotel The manager Nil is a friendly and caring person who will help you every way to make your stay in Istanbul as enjoyable and wonderful The hotel has great decoration and each room has a separate Air condition unit so you can control the temperature The furniture is great throughout the hotel.
It is walking distance to all the major attractions and just opposite the Grand Bazaar. The staff have been very helpful when I needed anything.

Room Tip: If you are a tall person please request to book a room on any floor from 1 to 3
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family