Violet Suite
$209
$388
Official Site
  • Pool
Eresin Hotels Topkapi(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
$77
$66
Very Good 4/5
$128
$125
InterContinental
  • Restaurant
Angel's Home Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
$51
$619
$448
$178
$155
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 5, 2014

Together with my brother we stayed in Marti Apartments end of March 2014 for one week and were really impressed with the quality of accommodation and the level of service the hotel provides.

When making a booking on the site we chose a terrace room that in reality appeared to be even better than we could expect. Spacious and light, fully equipped apartment with anything we might need during that week - from iron to umbrella. The kitchen had all the necessary utensils and dishes, as well as a microwave and a capsule coffee-machine. Moreover, the real icing on the pudding was the terrace where we used to enjoy our coffee admiring the sunshine and the view of Istanbul red roofs.

Before choosing this hotel I checked TripAdvisor comments and this property had one of the highest ratings among hotels in Taksim area. During our stay we understood why: the hotel team is soooo caring and attentive! We arrived early in the morning and were met by the owner Mr. Adam, who gave us a very warm welcome and invited to have a breakfast while the room is being prepared. By the way, we found out that the management is updating the concept and they are going to provide breakfast for all of the guests. So unexpectedly we got our breakfasts included for the whole week! The housekeeping lady was very helpful and friendly. And here comes another surprise: our apartment was cleaned EVERY day - so unusual for apartment hotel! Every morning (including weekend!) Mr. Adam met us to personally to check if we enjoy our stay. Together with the girl from reception they gave us lots of useful recommendations about the city and we were able to discover some very authentic places in Istanbul.

Our flight back to Sochi was late at night so we asked if we could keep the room a bit longer and then leave our luggage with the reception and - guess what - they told us that as the room is not booked for that night we can keep it till late and that would be free. And even that is not all - both of us received a small nicely wrapped present upon departure. Yeliz at the reception said that is the tradition of Marti Apartments. So touching!

It's been one week since we returned home and looking back I can tell our stay was absolutely impecable! This place is a real home away from home. Again, I would like to pass my compliments to the hotel team as they are doing fantastic job! Thank you, guys, and see you soon!

Room Tip: The hotel is located in a nice small street 5 minutes walk from Taksim square but as the square is huge, if you do not know which direction to go, you might spend an hour searching for the address. So check it up before on the map!
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
3  Thank Vladimir_Shuvanov
MartiApts, Sahibi at Violet Suite, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2014

Dear Vladimir Shuvanov,

I would like to sincerely thank you for the great review that you have posted on behalf of our establishment, Marti Apartments. We have received many reviews before, but yours was the best amongst the best. As you know, since you are also an hotelier, it is very difficult to satisfy every guest. However, reviews like yours make us very happy and give us great motivation to do our job better. Furthermore, your appreciation of our hotel, coming from a fellow hotelier, has a special place in our hearts.

Please accept my sincere gratitude and I hope we have the chance to host you again one day!

Please give my warmest regards to your brother as well.

With sincere thanks,

Mr. Adam and Mrs.Yeliz

Reviewed March 19, 2014

Very fine apartment. The location is very near the Taksim Square, so not so noisy as the square.
The room was large and clean. The staff was very friendly! They helped me with anything I asked.
I recommend this apartment very much!

Volkan

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
MartiApts, Sahibi at Violet Suite, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review for us. We really appreciate it, are happy you had a wonderful time here and hope to host you again someday.

Yeliz and Adam

Reviewed February 19, 2014

Marti appartment is located just off Taksim Square which makes it very central. A short walk to the bustling night scene, people watching, restaurants and shopping. The airport shuttle service station is also a 10 minute walk. I never felt unsafe walking back to the appartment at night.
The rooms were very clean and well maintained. There is a corner store and local restaurants for emergency needs or quick meals.
Ahmed is such a great host. He is always available and even helped me carry my "extra" luggage to the bus stop.
I would highly recommend Marti appartment and i would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: I was billeted in Studio 4 which is very quaint with a small balcony however it was facing the street so I had to close the windows and patio door at night to keep the noise out. The room was very clean and looks exactly like the web pictures.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo

Adem and Yeliz

Reviewed February 5, 2014

Marti is the best choice when you arrive Istanbul.
We stayed here 2 night since all the rooms are booked long time ago.
If I will go to Istanbul in future, I will absolutly choose Marti again.
The room is very nice, I stay in the room which the picture showed, you get what you see.
The location is very nice, near Tacsim Square to take metro, but very quiet as it located in a small street, you can walk to the famouse shopping street by walk, also can take Dindang bus easily. 10 min by walk can go to airplane shuttle busstation.

Sue is a very nice hostess with original American English.She help me when we met trouble on another booked hotel cannot serve when we arrived Istanbul and pick up us in the square, she is really nice.
非常棒的酒店, 老板Sue 非常好,在我们发现在Booking上Book的酒店已经关张的时候我给Sue打电话,她马上帮我安排了一天临近的酒店以及Marti 2天的住宿。最后证明这是多么明智的选择!房间特别温馨,就像在家一样,干净整洁富有情调,离机场Bus的停靠点只要10分钟走路。酒店在塔克西姆广场旁的一条安静的小道上,非常有情调又安静,如同上海的静安区,比老城区(豫园)上档次又安全。 只怕你订不到哦。

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank isabel L
MartiApts, Owner at Violet Suite, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2014

Thank you so much for your very kind review! I enjoyed meeting you and am glad we could host you during your stay in Istanbul.

Reviewed January 18, 2014

A very convenient stay . Clean and including all the little details needed for a short or long stay. Very close to Taksim square where there is a metro station and other transportation that can take you anywhere. The 24 hour shop near by has everything you need or you might have forgotten to bring along.
Sue and Yehia, are a very friendly couple who will always try to help you and give you advice, so don't hesitate to ask. Thank you very much for making us feel more at home :)
Mona & Essam

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We enjoyed hosting you and would welcome the opportunity to do so again.