“Highly recommended!”

Ranked #197 of 415 Tours in Istanbul
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Reviewed March 24, 2013

The guys at Midday Travel are very friendly and helpful. And among the three of them they speak so many languages so well, really impressive! Also, their customer service is just excellent, they treat you more like a friend than a customer. The travel agency is conveniently located in the center of the Sultanahmet and they have all kinds of tours with different options in Istanbul and Turkey, so definitely pay them a visit if you can! - Ai Ling, The Netherlands

4  Thank nakkerooz
There are newer reviews for Midday Travel

Reviewed March 13, 2013

Very friendly staff! They are so customer oriented and detail sensitive; you would feel like you are a friend of them for a long time instead of just tourists who come just a few days ago. They are of great help and would do everything to get you a piece of real Istanbul. The owner himself is rather fun! You would never get bored by chatting with him! By the way, he speaks very good Chinese, which is quite interesting and convenient if you are Chinese and not so confident about your English! I don't generally go for a travel agency, but this one is definitely recommendable.

2  Thank kelsihu
Reviewed October 16, 2012

This is one of the most kind and friendly travel agency you can find in Istanbul.
I have run into many travel agencies before i get to this one around Sultanahmet Town. This one was the most friendly and easy-going as travel agency in Turkey. The owner had had supplied us with a few different options of tour packages with different prices and programs to choose from.
You can customize the packages as your request.
Actual guest's review!

13  Thank Birool
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Midday Travel is one of the best travel agencies that you can try, I met with Mr. Huseyin the moment I arrived to Istanbul and he knew all my needs and he offered great help and advice which made my tour more than perfect. He handled every single detail from booking hotels, transportation, tour guides, areas to visit according to my budget ... the most important thing was, his follow up during my tour and making sure that everything is ok and his friendly manner.

I'm really impressed with his kindness and professionalism... if you are reading my review now, and if you are planning to visit Turkey, don't hesitate to try Midday Travel.

6  Thank Amr K
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Huseyin, the owner of, Midday Travel, is most customer focused, friendly and co-operative person. I really enjoyed all my communication with him right from first email which I sent to him to know about some itineraries before I reached Turkey to final billing :)

All my bookings for Hotel &Travel in every part of Turkey were arranged by him and I am really more than satisfied. He always guided me what was right for me and made all my tour packages in best of my interest and preferences.

I even kept my large luggage with him when I went out of Istanbul on local tourism in Turkey for few days and he not only extended his helping hand to support me but also delivered my luggage on time at airport as my flight was ready yo depart. Above all, it was all done just for friendly gesture without any commercial interest.

I really wish that he grows by leaps and bounds and I would recommend all fellow travelers, going to Turkey, to must avail his services. My best wishes.

5  Thank jaina2004