“Very friendly travel agency in Istanbul” 5 of 5 bubbles

Fee: Yes
Istanbul, Turkey
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Very friendly travel agency in Istanbul”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2012

This is one of the most kind and friendly travel agency you can find in Istanbul.
I have run into many travel agencies before i get to this one around Sultanahmet Town. This one was the most friendly and easy-going as travel agency in Turkey. The owner had had supplied us with a few different options of tour packages with different prices and programs to choose from.
You can customize the packages as your request.
Actual guest's review!

Visited October 2012
13 Thank Birool

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Doha, Qatar
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Excellent Tour Company”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2012

Midday Travel is one of the best travel agencies that you can try, I met with Mr. Huseyin the moment I arrived to Istanbul and he knew all my needs and he offered great help and advice which made my tour more than perfect. He handled every single detail from booking hotels, transportation, tour guides, areas to visit according to my budget ... the most important thing was, his follow up during my tour and making sure that everything is ok and his friendly manner.

I'm really impressed with his kindness and professionalism... if you are reading my review now, and if you are planning to visit Turkey, don't hesitate to try Midday Travel.

Visited August 2012
6 Thank Amr K
New Delhi, India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Awesome agency to Experience Turkey”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2012

Huseyin, the owner of, Midday Travel, is most customer focused, friendly and co-operative person. I really enjoyed all my communication with him right from first email which I sent to him to know about some itineraries before I reached Turkey to final billing :)

All my bookings for Hotel &Travel in every part of Turkey were arranged by him and I am really more than satisfied. He always guided me what was right for me and made all my tour packages in best of my interest and preferences.

I even kept my large luggage with him when I went out of Istanbul on local tourism in Turkey for few days and he not only extended his helping hand to support me but also delivered my luggage on time at airport as my flight was ready yo depart. Above all, it was all done just for friendly gesture without any commercial interest.

I really wish that he grows by leaps and bounds and I would recommend all fellow travelers, going to Turkey, to must avail his services. My best wishes.

Visited March 2012
5 Thank jaina2004
Papadie
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“great information”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2012

Last year, I and a very good friend visited Istanbul for few days. Midday Travel agency gave us all the information that we needed in a very professional way: few options for each item, so we could choose the best for us. Because of them, our trip was great. I highly recommend them for their professionalism and good humor! Enjoy Turkey! Beautiful country! And Istanbul is one of my favorite city!

Visited November 2011
5 Thank Papadie
Canada, Kentucky
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“excellent trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2012

one month ago I had a trip with midday travel.It was fantastic.I really enjoyed every minute of my visit to Turkey.Thanks to midday travel, they are very professional.You feel like you are in very hospitable and very safe hands.

Visited September 2012