“Thank You”

Private Tours in Istanbul
Book In Advance
More Info
and up
Sightseeing on Bosphorus With a Private Yacht...
Ranked #35 of 443 Tours in Istanbul
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Member of ASTA & TURSAB, agency offers best tour services in Istanbul with best city guides and most comfortable vehicles.
Reviewed February 2, 2014

want to thank you for the great service your organization provided me on my recent trip to Istanbul. All pick-ups were on time and I was never late. My two guides were excellent. In Istanbul my guide was Duygn Dilek and in Ephesus it was Begum (I am sorry if I do not spell correctly). They were both very intelligent and well-educated. They explained all the wonderful history and culture of the historical sites. I would recommend your company to anyone.

All reviews
in 58 reviews
in 7 reviews
in 6 reviews

Reviewed January 30, 2014

We visited Turkey for 8 days and because of the distance between the definitive places to visit and arranging the logistics, I was a bit confused. I was suggested to Istanbul Daily City Tours by my friend that had been to Turkey before. We were a group of 4 people and wanted to visit Istanbul, Pamukkale and Cappadocia. Obviously the connectivity from Pamukkale and Cappadocia was not that great, we had to either do an overnight journey by Bus or fly to Istanbul and then take a flight again to Kayseri and an hour's drive from there will get you to Cappadocia. Since we had less time, I asked for suggestions from Ozlem (Daily City Tours), she was extremely kind and patient enough to discuss the itinerary and gave suggestions and arranged for boarding and lodging and ensured there were vegetarian options. I was extremely surprised by the promptness of the email or phone queries by Ozlem considering the time difference between London and Istanbul. All the tours were as per the plan described by Ozlem in the final itinerary that we agree upon, and we never had to wait even for a second for us to be picked up or transferred to the airport. The service was impeccable and highly efficient. The tour guides were extremely professional, knowledgeable and very friendly. On the whole, it was a wonderful experience and I wouldn't think twice to recommend for tour planning, accommodation and other local activities like Whirling Dervish, Turkish Hamam, Hot Air Balloon tour, Belly dance show with dinner etc. Though these are extras, Ozlem and her colleagues helped us to book it with few hours notice. I look forward to visit Turkey again and would definitely use the services of Istanbul Daily Tours and Travels. Keep up the good work guys.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

Amazing experience. i will recommend to all that once they should avail this trip. very interesting and full of knowledge

Reviewed January 9, 2014

We have selected 2tours THE OLD CITY FYLL DAY TOUR AND HALF DAY BOSPORUS CRUIZE.We were a group of 7people and we asked for a fuide speaking english. HAKAN WAS GREAT!!!Very helpful , very pleasent ,well informed and both tours were very good orginized.For sure we suggest "PRIVATE TOURS"IF

1  Thank LIVLA79
See more reviews
Reviewed December 4, 2013

This was not our first time in Istanbul and certainly will not be the last. I found Tours in Gallipoli during a web search on what to do while in Turkey. I hit the lottery when I contacted them. Alina was very prompt on answering all my emails At times I was really surprised with promptness of her answers considering the time difference. All scheduled tours went as planned. We were picked up from the hotel at the scheduled time and all tour guides were knowledable, friendly and professional. The service was A+++ and the pricing reasonable. I am looking forward to future visits to Turkey. It is a great country with a lot of history and I am confident that Alina will make it even better. Keep up the good Job.

4  Thank Edwin R