“Felt like a Sultan”

and up
Bosphorus Dinner and Show Cruise in Istanbul
Ranked #34 of 407 Tours in Istanbul
More attraction details
Owner description: Member of ASTA & TURSAB , Agency offers best tour services in Istanbul with best city guides and most comfortable vehicles.
Miami, Florida
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Felt like a Sultan”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2013

This was not our first time in Istanbul and certainly will not be the last. I found Tours in Gallipoli during a web search on what to do while in Turkey. I hit the lottery when I contacted them. Alina was very prompt on answering all my emails At times I was really surprised with promptness of her answers considering the time difference. All scheduled tours went as planned. We were picked up from the hotel at the scheduled time and all tour guides were knowledable, friendly and professional. The service was A+++ and the pricing reasonable. I am looking forward to future visits to Turkey. It is a great country with a lot of history and I am confident that Alina will make it even better. Keep up the good Job.

Visited November 2013
4 Thank Edwin R

• Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Daily Tours”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2013

I booked two daily tours with TTG and my experience with them was good.
They had to pick me from Taksim square and they were punctual on both days. Their staff were courteous and able to communicate in English. I went to Bursa, its a drive through forest and mountains. Snow has just started and may be this place will be a good option in high winter !!. Then Bosphourous Cruise, its good.

Visited October 2013
2 Thank Subashvs
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“vip service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2013

we were collected when we arrived at the airport with a clearly marked sign showing our names. we were then escorted to our transport with help with the luggage which was a first. Our transport would have held 8 people but it was only for us. It was VIP treated all the way. The driver was very helpful with questions we had along the way. Our return trip to the airport was VIP again the driver took care of the luggage and made sure that we were told how long to the airport and that the plane was on time. We can not say enough about this service compared to others tat we used on the trip and were very disappointed with. 10/10

Visited September 2013
2 Thank Dianne D
York, United Kingdom
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 136 helpful votes
“Reliable, comfortable transfer”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2013

We used them for a transfer from the Ataturk Domestic Terminal to the Istanbul cruise ship terminal. All went very smoothly, a large people carrier all to ourselves, very reasonable price and a helpful driver who made sure we were delivered to the correct ship! We'll certainly use them again on our future trips to Istanbul.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank claranda
Hong Kong, China
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Airport transfer Istanbul”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2013

They pick up up at the arrival hall with you name tag. The driver will immediately be notified of your arrival and you will be escorted to your private transfer car. I was travelling alone 3 times this year and I used the, every time. Reliable and cheap, only 25 euros right to your hotel door step. If you travel with other people, a shared car will cost even less. Well worth the try.

Visited May 2013