“Excellent Services”

Sightseeing on Bosphorus With a Private Yacht From Istanbul
Ranked #45 of 431 Tours in Istanbul
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Member of ASTA & TURSAB , Agency offers best tour services in Istanbul with best city guides and most comfortable vehicles.
Reviewed September 22, 2012

We had booked our daily city tour from Dubai / UAE ... we have got an excellent services .
the tour program was fantastic ... I would like to thank Alina as she was on line 24/7 to answer my email before we arraive Istanbul ... we was there in Istanbul from 24/08/2012 till 1st Sep. 2012 .

I would like to thank the Manager Mr. Yasar CELEN for all his kind asistance and care for our gruop ... Thanks for all the staff .

wish you all the best ... Keep the good things .

strongly Recommend

3  Thank Ayad101

Reviewed September 20, 2012

I am happy to say that everything went perfectly while our stay in Turkey thanks to "Private Tours in Istanbul".

All the transfers were very pleasant (Brand new and clean cars) and punctual, and so as the accommodation and tours.

I also take the opportunity to congratulate the team member Ozlem for an unique service.
She offered great Hotel options with great discounts (Much better than the Hotels' website) and customized our tours as our wish.

Totally recommend!

1  Thank Macrini
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Our family group of four was picked up at the port when our cruise ended and given a wonderful personal view of beautiful Istanbul. Our guide was knowledgeable and courteous, more like a friend showing you around than a tour guide. He took us exactly where we wanted to go and made suggestions to make the whole experience easier and personal. At the end he dropped us at our hotel. We couldn't have been happier with the service.

2  Thank oshkoshwriter
Reviewed August 29, 2012

To really experience Istanbul during your vacation, you need to find a good team: an excellent tour coordinator and an outstanding tour guide. You are in luck. I found these two people!! I had a fabulous experience in Istanbul!! Now you can have a similar experience. Get in touch with this company and they will work tirelessly with you to custom tailor tours that fit your fancy. Then they will arrange for a tour guide, who along with their driver, will pick you up and drop you off with their air-conditioned vans. Their guides are very knowledgeable and very patient. They are lavish with time and explains along the way. You are allowed plenty of free time to appreciate the sights and for picture-taking. If you want to remember you visit to Istanbul, get in touch with this company!!

1  Thank Vinode C
Reviewed August 27, 2012

I've only ever heard of the Turkish people being very hospitable and the scenic beauty of the land captivating. But, now I've experienced it firsthand. The experiences that I've had and shared here have been nothing short of wonderful. Though it was just a brief acquaintance, Ms.Ozlem has left quite an impression. The promptness and punctuality regarding various matters and the perfectly organized way through which everything was taken care of, and even the most slightest of matters taken into consideration has certainly assured me that I did no wrong in entrusting her with the management of my holiday in turkey. I would most certainly recommend her to anyone who requires this form of help without the slightest of qualms.

1  Thank Backerkalloor