“#1 service in istanbul”

True Blue Tours - Day Tours
Ranked #8 of 415 Tours in Istanbul
More attraction details
Owner description: We are an "A" class boutique travel agency located in the Sultanahmet old city district of Istanbul in Turkey. Our tours are countrywide and custom designed to suit each client's or client group's particular travel wishes. We do offer package tours as well. The primary goal of our agency is to focus on customer satisfaction by offering personal service and great attention to details as we believe that this is the best way to a successful future for the True Blue Tour team and for Turkish tourism as well.
Reviewed November 17, 2013

my true appreciation to True Blue tours, i'v visited istanbul 3 times in 2013 once with my children and twice on my own, all 3 times were AMAZING for the fact that I had cemil as my tour guide all 3 times. i will use true blue over and over for my self friends and family. BEST SERVICE thank you for everything and special thanks to our driver cemil always on time never late and goes out of his way to insure your satisfaction. Thank you and see you soon

Salah

LOS ANGELES

Eyup K, Director of Sales at True Blue Tours - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2014

Hi salah o,

Warm Turkish Greetings to Everybody from True Blue Tour!

Wow. Time flies so fast and we’ve been having such a great time with our guests here in Turkey over the past months. It’s been a while since I’ve made the time to respond to our tripadvasor.com reviewers in order to thank you all for your thoughtful feedback and for your kind words about your experience with True Blue Tour and about your impressions of Turkey in general and specifically of Istanbul. Everyone that makes up our team at TBT is devoted to working with maximum effort in order to realize our goal of providing our guests with the most positive experiences here in Turkey that we possibly can. Every bit of our energy and our enthusiasm comes from you all. Your reviews let us know that someone cares, that we’re making a difference and that our dedication and diligence is appreciated. Less than perfect ratings are hard for us to swallow, of course, but we genuinely appreciate when our guests are willing to help us out with constructive criticism. Usually (and as evidenced by your words), our shortcomings lie in relatively minor issues that can be improved upon if there will be someone who cares enough about us to take the time to let us know how we can be better. We feel confident that our guests know we want to improve ourselves and our company and that we are all willing to do what it takes for True Blue Tour to be a stand out in Turkish tourism. Thanks for all of the encouragement you provide us with, for your confidence in True Blue Tour and most of all for your interest in Turkey. We hope to see all of you back again and we’ll keep the teapot going for you!

There are newer reviews for True Blue Tours - Day Tours

Reviewed November 17, 2013

Thanks to True Blue our group of first-timers in Turkey had a wonderful tour - their personal service to our noisy, demanding group, not to mention the different airport pick-up and departure times, great hotel arrangements, their network of excellent professional guides (big thanks to Eylip in Istanbul, Gunul our "nightingale"! in Cappadocia, Heiti (I'm sure the spelling's all wrong!) in Pamukkale) and special touches like our private boat up and down the Bosphorus made for an unforgettable experience. This was just an overview of Turkey and there is certainly much more to see - True Blue will be there for us the next-time around.
Thanks Aykut for making this possible!

Hi PSS2013,

Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

Firstly, I would like to thanked True Blue Tours for their excellent service that were provided to our team during our Istanbul business visit.

Based on my experience as a Travel Agent myself, True Blue Tours really provided a through and comprehensive program for us.

They were really flexible as well as go the extra miles of taking care our overall wellbeing and pleasure.

They really earned my respect and trust and I will not hesitate to use their service in the near future.

I strongly recommend anyone that are going to Istanbul and other places in Turkey to use True Blue Tours service and I can sure you will not regret it.

Best Regards.

Hi Lisoffuan A,

Reviewed November 5, 2013

I had to use their airport pick up and drop services. I am a big simit fan so I had to ask Cemil (the amazing driver) to let me stop at the Simit Saray inside the airport so I can pick one but unfortunately it was closed. As we got out of the airport, he did let me know that its a 45 minute drive and I should make myself comfortable. 10 minutes into our drive, he stopped by a grocery store and the next thing I know, he has bought me a whole bunch of simits and a couple of juices, saying that its a long drive and I may be hungry!! These little acts of kindness can do wonders to a tired soul! Cemil was extremely polite and explained the landmarks as we passed them on our way back to the airport!

Hi mjalalzada,

Reviewed October 24, 2013

My recent visit to Istanbul was fantastic, with much credit due to the True Blue Tours team, who went 'beyond the call of duty' to ensure the 5-days went smoothly, covering all major attractions in small groups on various full and half-day tours. Special mention to Ruta/Sales Director for her professionalism and helpfulness, and trusty/knowledgeable guide/Akin. What a fascinating city loaded with history and wonderful experiences including a visit to Beyoglu's Taksim Square and rooftop cafes. Highly recommend!

Hi Shona304,