“Customized Tour” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of True Blue Tours - Day Tours

True Blue Tours - Day Tours
Ranked #6 of 402 Tours in Istanbul
More attraction details
Owner description: We are an "A" class boutique travel agency located in the Sultanahmet old city district of Istanbul in Turkey. Our tours are countrywide and custom designed to suit each client's or client group's particular travel wishes. We do offer package tours as well. The primary goal of our agency is to focus on customer satisfaction by offering personal service and great attention to details as we believe that this is the best way to a successful future for the True Blue Tour team and for Turkish tourism as well.
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“Customized Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2013

We happened to drop by their office and they were truly helpful. We were already on our second day in Istanbul and had seen a few of the sites. Cameron helped us customized remaining tours that we should do. Our guide Alif was very knowledgeable of all the sites that we visited. She has deep interest in Architecture and History which is what we needed.

2 Thank H_Ahmad
Eyup K, Director of Sales at True Blue Tours - Day Tours, responded to this review, February 2, 2014
Hi H_Ahmad,

Warm Turkish Greetings to Everybody from True Blue Tour!

Wow. Time flies so fast and we’ve been having such a great time with our guests here in Turkey over the past months. It’s been a while since we’ve made the time to respond to our tripadvasor.com reviewers in order to thank you all for your thoughtful feedback and for your kind words about your experience with True Blue Tour and about your impressions of Turkey in general and specifically of Istanbul. Everyone that makes up our team at TBT is devoted to working with maximum effort in order to realize our goal of providing our guests with the most positive experiences here in Turkey that we possibly can. Every bit of our energy and our enthusiasm comes from you all. Your reviews let us know that someone cares, that we’re making a difference and that our dedication and diligence is appreciated. Less than perfect ratings are hard for us to swallow, of course, but we genuinely appreciate when our guests are willing to help us out with constructive criticism. Usually (and as evidenced by your words), our shortcomings lie in relatively minor issues that can be improved upon if there will be someone who cares enough about us to take the time to let us know how we can be better. We feel confident that our guests know we want to improve ourselves and our company and that we are all willing to do what it takes for True Blue Tour to be a stand out in Turkish tourism. Thanks for all of the encouragement you provide us with, for your confidence in True Blue Tour and most of all for your interest in Turkey. We hope to see all of you back again and we’ll keep the teapot going for you!

• Indonesian first
London
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Fantastic tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

I contacted True Blue Tours to help arrange a customised short tour of Turkey. My consultant Cameron was very helpful and prompt in helping to define the itinerary and booked all of the hotels, internal flights, transfers and tours. Although the holiday was jam-packed full of sights, it felt relaxing because all the details were taken care of. Thank you True Blue Tours for a fantastic holiday - I will definitely be coming back to Turkey!!

2 Thank Jane M
Hi Jane M,

Greenville, South Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Hope to be Back”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2013

This was my first trip abroad and oh was I pleased! My school set the trip up so I didn't have any part in choosing the company but I'm glad they picked True Blue. OUr group of 12 was shown all the classic must sees in Istanbul and our guides Yilmaz and Akin were very knowlegable and helpful. I felt like our guides weren't just tour guides but they were more like friends. We shared many moments together that I'll never forget.Everything was structured just enough to get all the sights in while still leaving a relaxed feeling. There was a lot to see in the 9 days we were there and I don't feel like I was missing out on anything very important. I really can't think of anything negative to say about my experience with True Blue. I'm still in awe of the beautiful city and I'm already talking about going back!

2 Thank SaraSou
Hi SaraSou,

Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Amazing vacation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2013

Went to Turkey to 3 different places for private tour with my family. During planning, we were communicating via email with Cameron, and she has good attention to details. We were very happy with our visit there. And bottom line is, TBT is a kind of agency which believes in building connection to their customer. Eyup was so good handling small kids, he was like my son's uncle already. :) I would highly recommend them.

Visited March 2013
2 Thank dikopermana
Hi dikopermana,

Jakarta, Indonesia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Turkey, I fell in Love!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

I really had a pleasant experiences with True Blue Tours during my solo trip in Turkey.
Cameron, my travel consultant was very friendly, helpful in arranging my itinerary. From the first moment of my pick-up to when they dropped me off at the airport ten days later everything went smoothly. Cameron is very professional and make sure my arrangement meet my expectation.
I particularly liked my hotel in Kusadasi, the Efe Boutique Hotel. It is a luxury seaside hotel and it was nice to come home to after avfull day tour.
I'm glad I chose True Blue and I would highly recommend to use the service to all of you when visiting Turkey.

Visited March 2013