“Turkey Trip 2013”

and up
5-Day Istanbul and Cappadocia Tour
Ranked #13 of 563 Shopping in Istanbul
Reviewed June 15, 2013

My class and i recently enjoyed a two week Turkey trip which was quite fruitful and amazing thanks to Murat Kazmaci our tour guide. He guided and educated us about all the important and historical sites and ruins that we visited and also gave us detailed information about all the cities that we visited. We started our journey from Istanbul, Bursa, Pamukkale to Edirne. Thank you Murat for making this trip amazing and a good learning experience.

All reviews
in 28 reviews
"culture"
in 29 reviews

Reviewed June 15, 2013

My two week tour to Turkey with tour guide Murat Kazmaci was amazing. Turkey is a lovely place to visit with its rich culture and vast historical background. Murat briefed me about each and every site that I visited with interesting facts that I never herd before. Such facts pulled my interest towards these sites. Murat's time management is excellent cause of which I was able to see so many things and sites in such a small period of time. Another thing that I really like was his attitude is very friendly which never let me get bore during my trip. I wish you good luck and for sure visit Turkey for Ankara and Antaylia with you guys.

1  Thank Abdul Fateh S
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Hi,

I run a travel agency (En Confort) based in Mumbai - India. I work and deal with a lot of travel agencies/partners across the globe but never have come across such a professional, ethical, understanding and up to mark agent/partner ever. I can confidently say that Travel Shop Turkey is one of the best Travel Agents across the globe and every single time deliver utmost service to all the clients across all budgets. I would especially like to thank Ms. Nurhan Ozbek for constantly being accessable at any given time of the day and making sure that our guests are always comfortable and that they are provided with everything they require.

I would like to thank Mr. Murtaza the owner / CEO of TravelShopTurkey, who is a very very humble person and also always goes out of his way to make sure that all my company clients are comfortable all through the journey.

Regards,
Deep Kotecha.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

The two weeks in Turkey were amazing thanks to our tour guide Murat Kazmaci. He took us all the way from Istanbul, Bursa, Pamukkale to Edirne and then back to Istanbul again. It was a trip of a life time! Murat had never ending knowledge about the places and I certainly have learnt a lot on this trip.
Thank you Murat.

See more reviews
Reviewed May 15, 2013

My husband and I have just enjoyed 2 fabulous weeks in Turkey. It included Istanbul, Kusadasi, Ephesus, Pamukale, Antalya, Cappodocia. Your guides are very knowledgable & well qualified. We would especially like to thank Nurgal Uzan our tour guide in Istanbul. She had an amazing knowledge of Turkish culture & history. She made our visit memorable. Thankyou Nurgal. Also Gizem Gucyetmez, who was our tour guide for the visit to Sirince & the Anatolian village. We were very lucky to have such a great tour guide for this tour also. Highlights of the trip were the amazing geography of Cappadocia, and the Hitite & Early Christian dwellings in the Tuffulo rock.
The weird travertine landscape of Pamukale is not to be missed. We were impressed with the organisation of our tour. Transfers & guides were usually there waiting for us at each new location. Carrying a mobile phone from Travel Shop Turkey, was also a good idea.

1  Thank Norma706