“TURKEY ONE OF MY DREAM PLACES”

Travel Shop Turkey - Istanbul Day Tours
Ranked #11 of 537 Shopping in Istanbul
kuwait
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“TURKEY ONE OF MY DREAM PLACES”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

We were a group of 7 called " Never Say Never Tour" we could only do 4 days but was great... Istanbul, Ephesus, Pamukkale, Selcuk and many more places, like the pottery and leather factory. The tour guide Shain on the first day was so good that he put up with out shopping sprees .. bargaining etc. was well informed and enthusiastic guy. The 2nd day was Nizaam an amazing tour guide... so humourous that we enjoyed every bit of it. Was so good to take us around shopping for leather and ceramics and dried fruits...
Travelshop Turkey is an excellent tour operator and I recommend you for for it!!

Visited October 2012
3 Thank yollandat

• Arabic first
  • Turkish first
  • Vietnamese first
columbia, mo
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Ilker Sahin is the tour guide you want”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Ilker Sahin was very well informed, energetic and enthusiastic. More importantly for me, he was also very caring, thoughtful and helpful. I am on hemo dialysis and can't walk much or fast. At times when I wanted to give up and just sit down an attraction, he would carry my very heavy day bag, allow me to hold on to his arm and encourage me to walk by saying the attraction was just around the corner, until we had arrived there. I told him that he reminded me of my dad during my toddler days. He kept me and the group engaged until we had seen all we had come to see and until he had shown all he had to show. He greatly enhanced my experience of Istanbul. I would highly recommend Ilker Sahin as your tour guide.

4 Thank meena n
Granada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic 10 day trip with TravelShop Turkey”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Fantastic 10 day trip in Istanbul, Kusadasi, Ephesus, Pamukkale and Cappadocia with TravelShop Turkey. Their staff was very friendly and helpful. The transport was always on time and very comfortable.

They gives a mobile phone to all their customers with all contact numbers

I would recommend TravelShop Turkey.

1 Thank sebastina c
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Personalised 2 Day Tour of Istanbul”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

.Ilker Sahin was assigned to look after my wife and myself for a 2 day tour of the highlights of Istanbul. Ilker and his company designed the tour to meet our requirement and if anything, they exceeded our expectations. In particular, Ilker provided an in-depth understanding of the Muslim religion and perspective going back centuries.

We had never been to Istanbul or Turkey before and we believe we gained an insight not only to the long history of Istanbul, but also a good understanding of the current issues and culture.

Ilker was extremely knowledgeable of the undercurrents of Turkey and Istanbul and was extremely polite and handled our many questions with perfect English.

Thanks to all for making this a memorable experience.

2 Thank Des R
Johannesburg, South Africa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Mohammed & Sajidah Ebrahim, 8 days, Wonders of Turkey Tour.”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

My wife and I recently returned from Istanbul after experiencing a wonderful time visiting Istanbul, Kusadasi and Coppadaccia. The entire trip was arranged through The Travel Shop. We experienced the wonders of Istanbul with our tour guide Ilker Sahin, He was extremely knowledgeable of all the sites we visited, as well as general knowledge of Turkey’s and it amazing history, he had a warm, polite, understanding personality, perfect gentleman and very professional, spoke fluent English and answered our questions with ease. Ilker was simply awesome. Istanbul has so much to offer tourist and we would have liked to stay a day or two more.
We then flew to our next stop, Kusadasi, which was just as awesome as Istanbul, Nizam our tour guide also proved just as capable and knowledgeable. The trip to the Ephesus was eye opening, with amazing discoveries, lunch was great and all the travel arrangements work like clockwork. The disappoint part of this leg of our trip was the accommodation, Hotel Dirasi, just did not cut it, it is rated as a four star hotel, but it’s more like a two star, would not advise anyone to stay there. We soon forgot about the hotel and moved on to our next stop over, Coppadoaccia, again everything was on time, we had two incredible tour guides Kubra and Kisma, both well spoken, very well versed on the attractions and very helpful. They all just made the trip worth it. Our main coach driver, Mustafa was friendly and helpful. His coach was very clean and neat. A final thanks to the senior manager at the Travel Shop, Mr Adnan, he kept in contact on a daily basis and made sure we got our monies worth. The Travel Shop were great. Thanks to all.

1 Thank Mse123