“Home away from home”

and 1 more site!
Dila Suites
Ranked #76 of 1,081 Istanbul B&B and Inns
Reviewed May 29, 2013

We were in turkey for there weeks and during that time we stayed in three different highly recommended hotels in Istanbul. Dila Suites surpassed all others by far. Deniz and Ali had thought of everything and had obviously designed their rooms with an empathetic eye for comfort and a guests requirements. It's very comforting and gratifying when you receive more than you expected or required. I felt not like a paying guest but like I was staying with old friends.

Room Tip: I am confident in Deniz and Ali in assuming that there are no bad rooms. Our room on the fourth floo...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Words cannot describe our stay at Dila Suites, incredible in every sense of the word. Where to begin..........the property is outstanding, beautiful, comfortable, impeccably clean and very spacious. The location is excellent, close to everything, only steps to restaurants, shopping, transit, etc., you simply could not ask for a better location.

The daily breakfast was fabulous and was a great time to sit and exchange stories of our adventures with other guests. It was a very intimate setting which we very much enjoyed. The big plus was the rooftop patio which offered an idyllic view of Istanbul at a wonderful vantage point.

The most AMAZING part for us was both Deniz and Ali, the owners of Dila Suites. We have NEVER come across more gracious, kind and warm people. No matter what we needed they went out of their way to accommodate us. We thoroughly enjoyed our time with Deniz and Ali, many thanks for a wonderful two weeks it was simply amazing because of you! Until next time........sonsuza dek değil Şimdilik hoşçakal.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Dila_S, Owner at Dila Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

Dear Michelle and William
thank you for your nice review. We were very happy to wellcome such warm people like you in our place. Hope to see you here in İstanbul again. Our best wishes .
Deniz-Ali

Reviewed May 8, 2013

I can only thank the owners of Dila Suites for making my stay in Istanbul fantastic and unforgettable. The location of the suites is amazing and it is excellent for a first visit to Istanbul, but then, my trip has assured that I will be coming back for sure ;)
The excellent service, food and well maintained rooms have assured the comfort and the satisfaction needed for my tourist short stay in Istanbul.
I would be more than happy to return again to Dila Suites and enjoy a bit more of the luxury and convenience ;)

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 8, 2013

This is not my first time in Istanbul and this is not the first time to enjoy Istanbul so mach, but this time the experience was even more amazing because of my choice to stay at the Dila Suites.
The owners have been charming, friendly and provided all the necessities for a cosy stay at their suites. Choosing the Dila Suites has meant staying at a perfect location in Istanbul, because of the proximity to places like Istiklal Caddesi street or other places in the center, where it is easy to visit many of the key attractions.
Imagine a breakfast on a terrace that overlooks the center, with a perfect cup of coffee or tea and the irresistible Turkish sweets and delights.
I would recommend Dila Suites to anyone who would like to make their stay in Istanbul a pleasant and unforgettable experience and make sure to desire to return over and over again :)

Room Tip: All four rooms are excellent, very cosy, clean, and quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 30, 2013

I recently stayed 8 nights at this 4 bedroom B&B in the Beyoglu area of Istanbul. As others have said this is a lovingly restored property very convenient to transportation, shops, restaurants etc. The owners are friendly and helpful. I enjoyed my stay and appreciated the modern bathroom and charm of the accommodation. However, it should be said that all rooms (1 on each floor) face a small walking street with a small parking garage across from it. Thus it can be noisy especially on weekends if, like me, you like to open the windows. Also note that there is no elevator and the terrace (5th floor) is where breakfast is served in the good weather. To reach the terrace you need to climb the stone stairs as you do to the rooms. I imagine that an exception could be made if the climb was too much, but I would be sure to check on that if anyone in your group has mobility issues. Otherwise, enjoy your stay.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Lovely guest house perfectly situated near the fish market and Istiklal Caddesi street.
The owners are very friendly and helpful. Everthing was just perfect! We will reccommend Dila Suites to everybody!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Nice, clean, friendly little hotel in the middle of the best place to be in Istanbul. Highly recommended.
The rooms are neat and clean, the location of the hotel is right on the famous 'Balik pazari' and Deniz is a very friendly lady who makes you feel at ease. Nice tipical Turkish breakfast. If you are looking for something different but luxurious, make sure you book yourself a room in this hotel. The shower is just amazing :-)

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends