Open today: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM

Recommended experiences in and around Istanbul
from $163.00
from $28.62
from $44.03
from $125.00
2,840 results
All reviews turkish bath aromatherapy massage amazing experience bubble wash clay mask luxurious experience white marble sherbet dead skin hammam experience turkish delight bath house men and women once in a lifetime turkey beautiful building visiting istanbul
Selected filters
Reviewed January 18, 2020 via mobile

I am actually a repeat customer. I came here a few years ago for the first time and I absolutely loved it. So much actually that now that I am back, I am visiting again. It is so elegant and relaxing. It was my mother’s first time visiting Istanbul and I told her she NEEDED to have this experience. She was well taken care of thanks to her therapist Dilek who did an a outstanding job as well at the receptionist Fatima who went above and beyond to make sure that the experience was one of a kind. If You are thinking of doing it here, don’t think twice. You’ll thank me later!

Date of experience: January 2020
Yeşim Ö, Genel Müdür at Ayasofya Hurrem Sultan Hamami, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Mr.Nicolas,

Thank you for your recent review and recommendation at Ayasofya Hurrem Sultan Hamamı , and we are glad to learn that you and your mother had a wonderful treatment with us.

It makes us feel proud to welcome our repeat guests . On behalf of the ladies team it was a great pleasure to welcome you.

Your kind words meant a lot to us, and we are looking forward to welcoming you back in future.

Reviewed January 17, 2020

I visited ayasofya hurrem and I had a great time. The place was beautiful. My therapist Salim really take a very good care of me, his massage really relaxed me. Book the bath packet with 45 minutes extra care. For sure I will book again next time I visit instabul.

Dear Mr.Antoniou,

On behalf of the gentlemen team it was a great pleasure to welcome you.

Reviewed January 17, 2020 via mobile

Above any expectations, excellent relax! Although price is high in compare to other places, you will not find anything as good as Ayasofya. Very nice stuff and terapists (mine was Melik)

Dear Mr.Evgency,

On behalf of the gentlemen team it was a great pleasure to welcome you.

Reviewed January 16, 2020

We had wonderful massages in the female section of Hürrem Sultan Hamam. In the atmosphere of a historical traditional turkish bath, the bathing experience shows you what purity of the body and soul feels like. Nuriye, Aydanur and Fatma were wonderful hosts and we recommend everyone, turkish or foreigners, to not leave Istanbul before visiting Hurrem Sultan Hamam and enjoy the architecture by master architect Mimar Sinan.

Date of experience: January 2020
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Yeşim Ö, Genel Müdür at Ayasofya Hurrem Sultan Hamami, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2020

Dear Ms.Sevdenur,

Thank you for your recent review and recommendation at Ayasofya Hurrem Sultan Hamamı , and we are glad to learn that you had a wonderful treatment with us. On behalf of the ladies team it was a great pleasure to welcome you.

Reviewed January 16, 2020

One of the best Hamams I have ever been. Extremely clean and quiet despite the big number of visitors. We were a group of 4 friends and chose the program of h hole body and hair bath,body massage and face musk. Unforgettable experience ! Thanks a lot and gongratulations to Lisa, Bahar and Hani and to the girls of massage (I forgot their names, they were all very professionals).
Despite the high price, we all agreeded that it was a "value for money".

Date of experience: November 2019

Dear Ms.Anthi,

On behalf of the ladies team it was a great pleasure to welcome you.