“Disappointment.”

Moon House Restaurant
Neighborhood: Sultanahmet
Neighborhood: Sultanahmet
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Really fancied eating here. We took ages to find it even though only a hundred yards from busy street, reason being it has closed.!

Reviewed December 31, 2011

We were impressed with how lovely and quiet Moon House was, despite it's location, so close to Abiyik Cd. The manager and owner were extremely helpful and suggested some lovely dishes, to accommodate our wish not to eat meat. This place will not be quiet for long!

2  Thank grassh0pper65
Reviewed October 5, 2011

We chose this restaurant for our last night in Istanbul for several reasons. It was right across the street from our hotel, the female server/host had helped us find our hotel, the manager of our hotel recommended it, and the menu was appealing. We were not disappointed. The food was excellent. Perhaps more important, it was a quiet and peaceful restaurant. The woman server was very very helpful with excellent English skills. It was the perfect spot for a final meal before packing up at the end of our vacation.

1  Thank EthelSue
Reviewed August 22, 2011

I went to moon house restaurant .realy greet please .I ate fhis grilled and ,I liked so much and personel is perfect .I think every body must go to this restaurant .I think every body will like there .if I go to next time to turkey .I will go to again moon house restaurant .

1  Thank deniz v
Reviewed August 14, 2011

I have been many times in Turkey and i know turkish food very well. I have tried different food in Turkey - iskender kebap, adana kebap and many others. I really love the turkish food. Last time, when i was in Turkey, i visited this restaurant and i liked it so much. Actually, all of us really liked it. The atmosphere is very nice. The stuff is very hospitable and friendly. My turkish language is not very good, but i was very happy that i could speak so easily with the stuff in turkish and they understood me. So i could order in turkish language. I ate shrimp casserole (i love sea food) and semolina dessert. The food was really fantastic, i really liked it. And, of course, i drank the traditional turkish tea, which was very delicious as well. I love coffee, but when i am in Turkey i drink tea only, and this tea was very good, as everything in this restaurant. My friends liked the place and the food also.

2  Thank Slava P