Tomtom Suites(Istanbul)
$183
$250
RitzCarlton.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $283/night.

Sirkeci Mansion(Istanbul)
$523
$380
$509
  • Pool
All reviewsgalata toweristiklal streetmain buildingexcellent locationmetro stationnice hotelspacious roomquiet streettea and coffeethe hotel staffmin walknartaksimkarakoyhoneydistrictminibar
Reviewed June 8, 2012

Found this little gem purely by chance while walking the back streets of Istanbul.

Fantastic little hotel made all the better by the staff. Nothing was a problem. Always friendly and would go out of their way to help. The location was perfect, in middle of the action but just removed enough to give you some piece and quiet. After a one week stay I was reluctant to leave. I felt at home.

Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank AliKum
Reviewed May 8, 2012

We loved our stay here! Beyoglu, the very cool and funky area in which the stunning old building which houses this hotel is located, is definately the place to be for young folk seeking to escape the tourist masses of Sultanahmet without having to walk too far to get to its' wonderful sites. Cute arty shops and cafes line the streets and the athmosphere is akin to a blend between Montmatre and East London but much more exciting!
The hotel room we had was huge, comfy, very clean and equipped with all we needed (ok, there was not enough hot water and the drain clogged but this can be fixed) including hair wax and modcons such as a biiig TV. A wonderful sense of modern style and a little love seems to have gone into designing the rooms here-book on booking.com and you'll get great rates too.
Breakfast was ok-pity about the fact that no hotels in Turkey seem to provide fresh fruit when it is in such abundance on the streets (not even a fresh orange juice for breakkie).
Views from the rooftop terrace very impressive too-definately recommend this place!!

Room Tip: Views aren't really an option here, you get location instead. The hotel is in a cul-de sac so noise not a problem!
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 21, 2012

I stayed at this place on November 2011 and i really enjoyed my stay here.
Location was very good ! You can walk to Istiklal Street and Galata Tower just in couple of minutes. Also, taking tram down the hill to go to Blue mosque , Aya sophia and Grand Bazaar was very easy.
Breakfast was very delicious. Breakfast staff was very friendly and also front desk was very helpful.
I would recommend this place to young travelers as the location is very good for people who want to spend their time around Istiklal Street and Taksim area.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank beginner87
Reviewed January 10, 2012

This hotel is very well located near the Galata Tower and off a charming street with numerous stores selling musical instruments. My room was large and clean. But the hotel uses a perfume in its ventilating system or plumbing-- not sure which-- that is overwhelming. It smells sickly sweet. I opened all the windows (in winter) but could not air out the room. I stayed one night and on returning home have had to wash all the clothes from my suitcase twice to get rid of the smell. I'd be tempted by the good price and location but I won't return.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Lata J
Reviewed January 4, 2012

We stayed here in october 2011. Before i made the reservation i asked them if their rooms are quite and far from noise. They promised us a quite room and when we came we were taken to a room right in front of the street on the first floor. I showed them the email in which they promised me a quite room but it didnt work. We had really bad 3 nights without a good night sleep.
I also wanted to talk to the owner of the hotel. The guy at reception called him but he didnt want to take the phone.
Other than noise problem, the rooms were not really clean. Breakfast was really bad.
I didnt have high expectations but for this price you can definitely find better places to stay in istanbul.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple