Meroddi Pera Hotel
$120
$115
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Angel's Home Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
$35
$420
Travelocity
$121
$118
Hotels.com
$119
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsgalata toweristiklal streetsishane metromain buildingexcellent locationnice hotelcafes and restaurantsnice stayspacious roomturkeyquiet streettea and coffeethe hotel staffmin walknartaksimkarakoy
Reviewed January 10, 2012

This hotel is very well located near the Galata Tower and off a charming street with numerous stores selling musical instruments. My room was large and clean. But the hotel uses a perfume in its ventilating system or plumbing-- not sure which-- that is overwhelming. It smells sickly sweet. I opened all the windows (in winter) but could not air out the room. I stayed one night and on returning home have had to wash all the clothes from my suitcase twice to get rid of the smell. I'd be tempted by the good price and location but I won't return.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Lata J
Reviewed January 4, 2012

We stayed here in october 2011. Before i made the reservation i asked them if their rooms are quite and far from noise. They promised us a quite room and when we came we were taken to a room right in front of the street on the first floor. I showed them the email in which they promised me a quite room but it didnt work. We had really bad 3 nights without a good night sleep.
I also wanted to talk to the owner of the hotel. The guy at reception called him but he didnt want to take the phone.
Other than noise problem, the rooms were not really clean. Breakfast was really bad.
I didnt have high expectations but for this price you can definitely find better places to stay in istanbul.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 4, 2011

This hotel is really good. Good location, good rooms. You can walk down to the Galata bridge and take back the Tünnel train. From the rooftop terrace you have a splendid view and with the drinks from your fridge you can enjoy the evenings! There is a shop around the corner where you can buy beer and wine (and soft drinks of course...)
I had a print from Google maps with the direction so I could show the taxidriver where the hotel was. The taxi CAN drive to the hotel! The hotel arranged a taxi for us at the airport for € 30.00.
So we have no complaints. The breakfast is poor, but this is Turkey!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Mariannetje
Toroscity, Public Relations Manager at Meroddi Pera Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2011

Dear Our Guest,

What a fabulous review! We are delighted that you had such a great recent stay at Nar Suites Pera. It is wonderful that you explored the neighborhoods; Galata,Taksim Square,Bluemosque,Sultanahmet and our hotel terrace. Our Hotel is an incredible view.

Thank you so much for choosing our hotel & we look forward to seeing you soon.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed August 31, 2011

The location of the hotel is great, only a walking distance from Istiklal Caddesi and Galata Tower, but it in a relatively quite corner. Finding the hotel in the first day proved to be a major issue, as the taxi drivers (even the local ones) could not find the address, and I ended up searching for the hotel with a huge luggage (as the taxi dumped me nearby telling me that the traffic is not allowed in many of these streets). When I finally found the hotel with my 30 kg, multiple piece luugage, I was exhausted, sweaty and my luggages handle was broken. So not a great start. So I suggest getting good directions before you leave for your vacation. However the staff was very kind and helpful (they gave me tools to fix my luggage). The reception is 24 hours open, although I think there are no more than 10 rooms in total. The room was very clean, modern and spacious. Has all mods and cons. They give you fresh fruit everyday, and bring your breakfast in your room. You cant simply ask more for the money they charge. The only down side was that sound isolation was not great (common problem in those buildings), and if you are unluck enough to have noisy neighbours it may be problematic. Furthermore I would recommend that you take your own soap and shampoo, although they provide them (they dont match the standar of the room ;)

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank Do9aN
Toroscity, Public Relations Manager at Meroddi Pera Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2011

Dear Nar Suites Pera Guest,
Thank you so much for choosing to stay at the Nar Suites Pera Istanbul and for taking the time to share your experience. It makes us so happy to know that you received great service and liked the design of our guestrooms and products. The Galata neighborhood is very special and gives guests the feeling of what it is like to live in Istanbul. The tunneland tram is very convenient and taksim Suquare, Galata Tower are a must-see while in the city. We look forward to seeing you soon.
The Nar Suites Pera Hotel Team

Reviewed August 23, 2011

In the centre of the Beyoglu area near the Galata Tower you will find this charming hotel in a back alley. The rooms are comfortable and modern with a great roof terrace viewing all over Istanbul. The hotel staff is very friendly and try to make your stay as pleasend possible. For guests who wants to chair there experience with friends and family, there is wifi availible!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends

Dear our Nar Suites Pera guest,

Thank you for your great review and for staying at the Nar Suites Pera Hotel. Our best asset is our Nar Hotels Talent, the amazing team at the hotel. It is wonderful that you received warm and attentive service and enjoyed the Galata/Pera area. Please send your friends and family our way and we will take amazing care of them as well. Look forward to seeing you back at the Nar Suites Pera soon!
Warm regards,