“Congratulations from the heart, you were fantastic..!”
Review of ODDA Hotel

ODDA Hotel
Ranked #481 of 1,159 Hotels in Istanbul
Reviewed October 23, 2011

I stayed 4 days at the ODDA Hotel. The stay was really nice and so are the staff, in the end I was almost sorry to leave.
Upon arriving I found myself in a valley of smiles from the very first person I met Emre. First thing I asked him who did the design of this hotel, because if you are an engineer or architect you would have noticed the taste. I loved the perfect interior design and perfect decoration.
Later on he introduced me to the staff and they explained everything I had available.
Entering the room, it was clean and perfectly designed. The bathroom is also spacious and very clean.
The bed was one thing that if I could take her home, I would have done. Hard in the right places and comfortable....
Very rich and tasty breakfast, I love scrambled eggs, and I found the best around. . With each breakfast I became more spoiled and I was late for one of my meetings because of this perfect breakfast :) Well I didn’t want to leave :)
As far as location, you are on the right track… 5 minutes to famous Istiklal Street. Everything is there, everywhere is there. Well I saved lots of money because of being at the location which is close to everywhere so I didn’t need any cab, but of course I spent that money on drinks :)
There are a lot of things that made me enjoy my stay at this hotel, but my warmest congratulations to the Hotel for their choice of personnel. They know how to really make you feel at home, and if you need anything it is like asking a family member. Congratulations from the heart, you were fantastic.
Baris A.

Room Tip: Let them know what you need and you will get what you want ;)
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank BarisAvsar
OddaHotel, Front Office Manager at ODDA Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind reviews and hope to see you again in our hotel.

There are newer reviews for ODDA Hotel

Reviewed October 22, 2011

All in all a nicely desined hotel (if you don't look at the horrible pictures in the breakfast room, might have been put there by a taste free management and can not have been intention of the architect) with small rooms in a lively area.

the downsize of the stay was that the hotel staff gave our suitecases from the storage room to an italian tourist group. we where lucky that the italian tourists brought the luggage back hours later, but this was totally unneccessary stress and should not happen. although the staff was nice and helpfull, but this should not happen in a well organized hotel.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank minimebee

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind reviews to our hotel.

Sorry again for your luggage problem as you know we are a new hotel we have little problems like this but after this experienced we put some new instructions about the luggages and they are all more and more safe now.

For the pictures if you tell us which pictures you mean we will discuss about your review with our architect about this situation and let you know.

Thanks again for your help to imprtove our facility and hope to see you again at our hotel to check the upgrades.

Reviewed September 27, 2011

I do confirm that the rooms are nicely decorated, the location is great, the staff is very kind but I do also confirm that there is too much noise !! Even if you change your room for a room on the last floor, as I did, it is still very noisy!! It is just like being in the middle of a night club during all night! The only way I could get some sleep was to put earplugs.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
4  Thank Anne F

Dear Guest,

First of all thank you for your kind attention to our hotel and sharing your reviews in tripadvisor.com.

We are very appreciated of your words about our decoration,staff and location.

For the noise please notice we are making several meetings with the municipality to control the sound and improving about this everyday. Because our hotel is in a central location, take all this noise under control will be in time.

Hope to see you at our hotel again in the future to check the improvements.

Reviewed September 25, 2011

This hotel is in the heart of Clubland! I hardly slept any of the 5 nights I spent there. Couldn't change as it was pre-paid and non refundable. Nice decor but the noise factor spoilt my stay.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
4  Thank 199Mary
Reviewed September 24, 2011

The Good:
- New hotel
- Simple and elegant decor
- Very clean washrooms and rooms
- Excellent hotel management and staff...wonderful people
- Fabulous location (close to shops, restaurants and cafes)

The Not So Good:
-Breakfast was very simple with options of cheese, boiled eggs, bread and olives
- The hotel should invest in an egg station to cook fresh eggs - any style

The Bad:
- The noise level...was...REALLY...bad at night. We did not sleep well as the noise continued until early into the morning. The hotel staff tried to help but it's really out of their hands as the hotel is in a nightlife/clubbing district.

Great hotel but because of the noise level I would not stay here again.

Room Tip: If you do stay here, pick a room away from the main street.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank upwego2
Reviewed September 23, 2011

The hotel is located just a few steps away from Istiklal road in Taksim -- which is a great location for restaurants, nightlife, strolling around, and access to Metro and Tram. The hotel is brand new with great interior design. The service was really accommodating as well. It gets loud at night, as it is near many bars and clubs. Overall, I would definitely recommend it.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the front of the hotel/street are quieter.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank nzny
Reviewed September 18, 2011

i was in odda hotel for around 3 weeks,and i searching too many times for all hotel and motel which was located close to shoping centure and taksim squar,but i swear odda hotel was really really nice hotel in comparison with the others.all of stuff and personals were nice and really kind,you couldnt imagine what im talking about ,cause you have vist there and you will understand what im talking about,hotel design was really high class,rooms dominated by white and gray colors, a bit traditional and some modern designed which was fantastic ,i really love this hotel,i extremlly recommend this hotel to all tourism which wanna visit istanbul....

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo