“Excellent location with fine restaurants nearby.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Neorion Hotel

Neorion Hotel
Ranked #4 of 1,129 Hotels in Istanbul
“Excellent location with fine restaurants nearby.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

This highly rated hotel lives up to its reputation. It short distance to the pram line.
Many good restaurants are across the street.Service is professional.Free breakfast
and luncheon snacks are available.

Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Rudycootie
My dearest guest,
I am Faruk Boyacı,the owner of the hotel, I would like to thank you for your review about Neorion Hotel on tripadvisor.I appreciate your kind comments.
Accepting you also as a member of Neorion Hotel Family, we will be very happy to host you with the same passion in Neorion Hotel when you come back to Istanbul.

Faruk Boyacı

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (641)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Melbourne
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

We booked Neorion hotel after reading many great reviews and they were spot on. The hotel is in excellent location, all the major historic sites as well as Grand Bazar and Galata bridge are within 10-15min walk. The hotel staff were very helpful, greeted us with a free drink and gave us lots of information on when/how to see the major attractions and recommended excellent restaurants. The breakfast was very nice with lots of variety. The sunset drinks on the roof terrace are a must, the view of the Blue Mosque at sunset is simply wonderful. The room was a good size, the bed sheets were made of nicest cotton and we loved 2 free bottles of water we got each day as well as Turkish delight. We will definitely be back.

Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank AndricN
My dearest guest;

I will be very happy to host you again in Istanbul or in Neorion Hotel when you come back.

Kind regards,

Owner of the hotel
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here as a couple for 4 nights in room 302. The longer we stayed, the more we enjoyed the helpful, friendly, courteous staff who really tried to make you feel at home; the fantastic terrace with drinks at sunset, the very clean and spacious room and the well maintained spa. It is a perfect location for a first visit to Istanbul, the price is not cheap but in my opinion well worth the peace of mind of being in a very clean well run hotel. I get put off by rough sheets, small washed out stains and carpets so I was automatically put at ease when I saw our room and the standard of housekeeping. I was woken up on the first night by the athan and some noise in the street below but I think we may have forgotten the window open because the subsequent nights I slept through the night. Location wise it is perfect for the main tourist attractions, for a night out at beyoglu, ortakoye its a bit far but sirkeci tram is not far and if you enjoy walking like we do most places are easily accessible. Thank you to all the staff at reception, the guest advisors, the waiters and the housekeepers for making our stay stress free.

• Stayed August 2013
2 Thank MauveOrchid
Hope to see you soon.
Best Wishes from Istanbul Neorion Hotel Family
Bergen, Norway
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

We had a two nights stay at this hotel in july. Really good service, nice staff, clean rooms and a great roof balcony with excellent view. Also in walking distance to old city area. Next time we visit istanbul we will book at neorion again.
Best regards christel and tor/ bjarte and inger all from norway

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank Christel M

Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013

Thank God we took TripAdvisor's no 1 ranking seriously & went for this hotel! The smooth, no-stress check-in thanks to the ever-helpful Mr Chadash & the friendly, very sweet Shireen who welcomed us with her warmth & briefed us about the city- patiently answering every ques. We wanted a room change -done. Some unusual art sites- Chadash personally called the nos till he was sure of the answers. The service is excellent (incldng Fatih & Ceyda & others). What the owner Mr Boyaci writes in his welcome note, he delivers. The great breakfast, mezze, spa area all together give you a well-taken-care-of feeling. Add another plus point, the location. Walking distance to all the main attractions, harbour/boats & tram lines. The attention to detail to better their service is palpable. Keep it up!

Room Tip: Ask for Higher floor. Swimming pool a bit small (we did'nt use it though) but that does'nt m...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Cookie209
Dear my guest;
It was our great pleasure to host you in Istanbul, in our hotel.

Thank you for sharing your experinces with other people on this very important platform.

Hope to be together again.

Kind regards,

Faruk Boyaci - The Owner
Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2013

I was skeptical of all the great reviews but was immediately a believer. They are modestly priced but you get five star value. Jerry C said it all in "just as promised". Choose a back room if you are a light sleeper.

Room Tip: Choose a 6 story room at back of hotel if you are a light sleeper.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank wrmomxg
Hope to see you soon.
Best Wishes from Istanbul Neorion Hotel Family

Owner of the Hotel
Atlanta USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

We are on our 3rd day here in Istanbul and the Neorion is a home away from home. Room 602 is superb. Our own private terrace overlooking the wonderful skyline of Istanbul. Close to everything and a staff that goes beyond to help you enjoy your stay. The rooftop patio at sunset is a must. Don't even think about staying anywhere else.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends