“One of the best”
Review of Neorion Hotel

Neorion Hotel
Ranked #7 of 1,163 Hotels in Istanbul
Reviewed March 25, 2013

I spent 6 days there! It is a very nice hotel, one of the best in istanbul. Everything is perfect, service, room, sauna, hammam!! What else!!
there is a nice swimming pool with sauna and hammam.
And i receive present for my departure , it was very nice, they take care of us and help us to visit the city!
And the room is very clean, enough big and we have coffee and tea with sweet loukoums!

Room Tip: all are nice!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
boyaci, Owner at Neorion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2013

My dearest guest,

Such comments motivates us more than anything and shows us we are on the right path.

Faruk Boyaci

Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

We stayed for a couple of nights at Neorion and was the best hotel in our trip by far.
Location: just 3 blocks from Gulhane tram station which was perfect since we came from the airport by train/tram. Plus, it's a short walk from major landmarks such as Ayasofya and Topkapi palace.
Service: we were greeted like kings and offered a beverage and something to eat while they took care of the check in. Meanwhile, a girl from customer relations came with a map to explain all things to do in the city. This is something I've never seen in any hotel and should be imitated.
Room: big and spacious with nice wooden floors and king bed. The bathroom worked perfectly and had everything you needed. There was a safe in the room and worked just right. Very clean and a plus that it had water heater to make some coffee or tea before going to bed.
Breakfast: a great selection of hot and cold food with some great turkish tea and coffee.

One evening we found a gift in our room - box of turkish delight. A simple and not expensive gift but really a very nice touch and makes you feel more than welcome as a guest. We were going to Capadoccia and then going to a nearby hotel and they offered to store our luggage and move them to the other hotel which was fantastic for us.

We couldn't be more pleased with the choice of hotel and well deserves the number 1 in the city. Best service and location!!

• Stayed: March 2013
boyaci, Owner at Neorion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2013

Owner of the hotel

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Great location, close to all the attractions in the historical part, and easy to get to modern Istanbul.
Neorion's interior is unmistakably Istanbul, yet modern and tasteful, no tacky, false oriental decorations in sight. Rooms are really nice, although on a smaller side. Bathroom clean, modern, with high quality fittings, great shower.
Staff is extremely friendly, helpful, professional: managed to get us reservations in a very popular and overbooked restaurant, advised us when to use taxi and when to rely on public transport, even left a small gift for us when we were leaving!
If you are planning a trip to Istanbul, I highly recommend Neorion.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Hope to see you soon.
Best Wishes from Istanbul Neorion Hotel Family

Reviewed March 24, 2013

Recently stayed at the hotel during my vacation in Istanbul. The location, service was nothing less than spectacular. Very attentive, helpful and courteous staff. My wife had her birthday during our stay and the staff took upon themselves to surprise her with a cake when we returned to the hotel after a day of sightseeing. We stayed in room # 603 (highly recommend) that had a private balcony with great views of the blue mosque specially at night. Would also recommend going to the rooftop terrace at night for spectacular views of Istanbul.In short, the hotel lives up to its reputation. Would not hesitate to recommend this hotel any future travelers to the city.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Cosmopolite65

Hope to see you soon.
Best Wishes from Istanbul Neorion Hotel Family

Reviewed March 24, 2013

A four night stay at the Neorion provided the best and most friendly service from staff that we have experienced in Europe. The superior room was excellent, spotless and the bed was extremely comfortable with heating that was very quiet. The breakfast choice was very good and the afternoon meze a pleasant bonus. There are limited views from the hotel but I think this is common with many in the old part of Istanbul. The hotel is however located central to most of the key sites, 2 minutes from the very good tram system and 10 minutes to the ferries so little need to use taxis. I would strongly recommend this hotel and Istanbul as a place to stay and visit.

Room Tip: The 6th floor view looking towards the ferries provides a better view but not exceptional
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends

My dearest guest,
I am Faruk Boyacı,the owner of the hotel, I would like to thank you for your review about Neorion Hotel on tripadvisor.I appreciate your kind comments.
Accepting you also as a member of Neorion Hotel Family, we will be very happy to host you with the same passion in Neorion Hotel when you come back to Istanbul.
Warm regards from Istanbul,

Reviewed March 24, 2013

Hotel had arranged a taxi pickup from the airport for me included in my rate so it made for a stress free trip to the hotel. A great welcome when I arrived from the airport - a member of staff greeted me with a welcome drink and gave me an orientation/welcome to the hotel and to istanbul - the recommendations she gave me were more targeted and useful than the guidebooks gave. Room was quiet, comfortable and a nice large size. I made great use of the swimming pool and turkish bath to relax in after sightseeing. Breakfast very nice. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo

Faruk Boyaci

Reviewed March 23, 2013

Lovely staff, great location. The staff bent over backwards to help us out at every turn. Room was smallish, but very clean and well kept, great shower & bath. Breakfast was great, wireless worked wonderfully. Would stay here again in a heartbeat!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank teduardo60893

If you need any kind of assistance about Istanbul or Turkey. I will be very happy to host you again in Istanbul or in Neorion Hotel when you come back.

Owner of the hotel