Tomtom Suites(Istanbul)
$136
$117
$449
3,155 results
All reviewsafternoon mezerooftop terraceturkish delightfree mezzeold cityfree afternoonblue mosqueturkish bathgrand bazaarwithin walking distancespice marketmajor sitesturkeygalata bridgefamily roomthe hotel offershagia sophia
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Hotel had arranged a taxi pickup from the airport for me included in my rate so it made for a stress free trip to the hotel. A great welcome when I arrived from the airport - a member of staff greeted me with a welcome drink and gave me an orientation/welcome to the hotel and to istanbul - the recommendations she gave me were more targeted and useful than the guidebooks gave. Room was quiet, comfortable and a nice large size. I made great use of the swimming pool and turkish bath to relax in after sightseeing. Breakfast very nice. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
boyaci, Owner at Neorion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2013

My dearest guest,

Such comments motivates us more than anything and shows us we are on the right path.

Kind regards,

Faruk Boyaci
Owner of the Hotel

Reviewed March 23, 2013

Lovely staff, great location. The staff bent over backwards to help us out at every turn. Room was smallish, but very clean and well kept, great shower & bath. Breakfast was great, wireless worked wonderfully. Would stay here again in a heartbeat!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank teduardo60893

If you need any kind of assistance about Istanbul or Turkey. I will be very happy to host you again in Istanbul or in Neorion Hotel when you come back.

Kind regards,

Owner of the hotel

Reviewed March 22, 2013

One of the best hotel stays we've had in a while. Very helpful & knowledgeable staff, prompt service, very clean place. Close to everything cool, you could take the tram but our foursome (2 couples) walked a lot just to walk off the great food. Cannot say enough about this place, we chose right and look forward to returning.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Hope to see you soon.
Best Wishes from Istanbul Neorion Hotel Family

Owner of the Hotel

Reviewed March 21, 2013

Agree with other lengthier reviews. Brilliant location - within easy walking distance of major attractions and tramway for further locations. Rooms comfortable, quiet & beautifully cleaned. Staff friendly and exceptionally helpful. Breakfasts & meze great. Would have no hesitation in recommending it.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank SuePB

Hope to see you soon.
Best Wishes from Istanbul Neorion Hotel Family

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Staff exceptionally welcoming and helpful, even by the high standards of Turkish hospitality. Location excellent - in the heart of the old city and within easy walking distance of all major sites. A minute away from the tram - if you don't feel like walking it's a frequent, cheap, convenient line that stops at all the sites, including those that are a little farther away like the Grand Bazaar. You can buy your ticket-card at a newsagents kiosk in the main train station beside the tram stop.
Nice, quiet lobby/reading room area on the ground floor with 2 computers for guests' use.
Cool, modern sauna and pool in basement - a jacuzzi also, but disappointingly heated only to the same temperature as the pool, so on the chilly side - you couldn't stay in it for very long.
We had a superior room (603) with balcony on the 6th (top) floor. Quiet, comfortable, reasonably spacious with a nice outlook, but judging by the fire-safety floor map on the wall, the rooms vary hugely in size and shape, so if you have specific space requirements I would phone in advance of booking to ascertain exactly what's available. (For example, no. 602, the room beside us, was in the same category as ours but it was larger and the balcony was better placed.)
Mattresses good, pillows wonderful - a pillow menu was provided if you needed something different.
Good shower pressure and bath.
Tea/coffee-making facilities in the room and lots of little shops on the doorstep where you can pick up basic grocery supplies. Plenty of restaurants, cafes and coffee shops around too.
Breakfast was excellent - even my desperately pernickety husband was satisfied. The array seemed to cater to every nationality under the sun, albeit with a Turkish twist - there were cheeses, yoghurts, fresh juice and fruit, fruit salads, muesli, cereals, breads, pastries and cakes, jams and honeys and a variety of hot dishes - eggs, potatoes, vegetables, tomatoes, beef-based sausages and rashers, etc, and endless coffee.
Complimentary meze in the afternoon, available at the buffet from 1pm to 7pm, consisted of soup, small sandwiches, rolls, fresh fruit and cakes. We used it every day, either for lunch or supper, as a welcome alternative to eating out.
The hotel is expensive, but this seems to be the case with all hotels in Istanbul, and this one is good value for Sultanahmnet. I would stay here again if I returned.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Banjax
boyaci, Owner at Neorion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2013

My dearest guest,
I am Faruk Boyacı,the owner of the hotel, I would like to thank you for your review about Neorion Hotel on tripadvisor.I appreciate your kind comments.
Accepting you also as a member of Neorion Hotel Family, we will be very happy to host you with the same passion in Neorion Hotel when you come back to Istanbul.
Warm regards from Istanbul,