“Excellent locations. Staff makes excellent selections!”
Review of Neorion Hotel

Neorion Hotel
Ranked #6 of 1,159 Hotels in Istanbul
Reviewed March 3, 2013

The staff was accommodating. I am often suspicious of recommendations by hotel staff (commissions worry me). This staff was excellent. Ceyda gave us quality restaurants recommends, places to go and was considerate of different preferences.
The location was perfect if you like to be in the heart of the city and in a clean hotel. We walked to most sites and restaurants.
Free Internet, breakfast, bottled water and snacks are always a plus.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank Tifpro
boyaci, Owner at Neorion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2013

My dearest guest,
I am Faruk Boyacı,the owner of the hotel, I would like to thank you for your review about Neorion Hotel on tripadvisor.I appreciate your kind comments.
Accepting you also as a member of Neorion Hotel Family, we will be very happy to host you with the same passion in Neorion Hotel when you come back to Istanbul.
Warm regards from Istanbul,

There are newer reviews for Neorion Hotel

Reviewed March 3, 2013

We loved the relaxed atmosphere at this hotel.Everyone was extremely helpful and friendly and nothing was too much trouble. The breakfast was rich and tasty- very great stay in this hotel, recommended to every one.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Hope to see you soon.
Best Wishes from Istanbul Neorion Hotel Family

Owner of the Hotel

Reviewed March 3, 2013

We stayed 5 days with family (3 kids) in a connecting family room. We chose based on good reviews in Tripadvisor and were definitely not disappointed. The connecting family room consists of 2 rooms each with own bathroom which is perfect when traveling with children and hotel is close to all main tourist visit sites so we could easily go on foot and enjoy surroundings without having to take any transport. We also enjoyed the basement wellness / swimming pool which is great relaxing moment in afternoon before preparing for dinner. Hotel has nice breakfast buffet and offers complimentary mezze in afternoon which is nice snacking occasion when kids are a bit hungry. Finally, hotel staff go out of their way to explain the surrounding attractions, as well as recommending places to eat or visit. By the way, the hotel is also located in an area with many good restaurants (formal and less formal - café style) so very easy to go out and find a nice place to dine outside outside of hotel, but also the hotel restaurant offers great food in the evening. Recommendable !!

Room Tip: If traveling with family, choose connecting rooms which are best value for money and offer parents s...
2  Thank Zurichparis

Hope to see you soon.
Best Wishes from Istanbul Neorion Hotel Family

Reviewed March 3, 2013

My family recently stayed at the Neorion and had an awesome stay!

We booked the family room and it was very comfortable for a family of three. No view (Room 307) but then we didn't care. And the room was spotless and tastefully appointed. In the fact the whole hotel is spotless and not showing any signs of wear and tear.

Everything just ran so smoothly at this property. Probably the thing I like the best about this hotel is it consistently provided great service and a quality product to match. The staff were very helpful and friendly and any request made by ourselves was dealt with promptly and without fuss.

The pool and sauna & hamam facilities are lovely and a welcome respite after being out all day.

The location was really convenient and in walking distance to the main attractions but there is a tram stop only 5 minutes walk away. The train station is just across the road from the nearest tram stop.

The things I liked best, aside from those mentioned above (and there is a lot to like about this hotel) was the way staff came out and farewelled us when we left, the delicious breakfast provided in the morning, the afternoon mezze, a complimentary gift on departure and the overall 'no problem' attitude.

Great work Neorion. Keep it up.

Dear my guest;
It was our great pleasure to host you in Istanbul, in our hotel.

Thank you for sharing your experinces with other people on this very important platform.

Hope to be together again.

Faruk Boyaci - The Owner

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Being a tourism professional (owner of Rocabella hotels in Mykonos and Santorini islands of Greece), I am always asking myself what makes a hotel really special : Is it location? Yes, but not only...Is it luxury? Yes, but not only...Is it cleanliness? Yes, but not only...Is it the polite staff? yes, but not only...Is it "value for money"? Yes, but not only..."Neorion" was a balanced equation of all this, but still it did not "stand out from the crowd"...Then, what is it? What makes a place really special?
The answer to my puzzle came yesterday, after loosing my flight back to Athens, due to the enormous traffic problem of beautiful Istanbul : the hotel service did not end at the check out...The shuttle bus driver who took me to the airport informed the hotel manager who was on duty about the situation. Minutes later, he called me on my mobile phone and said that I would be more than welcomed back as the hotel's guest until I manage to fly the next morning. When I returned, I was warmly welcomed back by the front office staff. I asked to pay for this extra night that I was going to stay, and not only they very politely refused, but offered me a dinner as well at the hotel's restaurant because they were concerned that I would not be able to dine outside, as it was late and though closing time for the close by restaurants...
Because of my profession, I have stayed in hundreds of hotels but it was one of the very few times that I felt surprised in such a positive way, because all this was really cordial and human, it was not a typical service, it was a helping hand to someone who meant something more to them: their valued client !
Thank you Neorion hotel staff for your kind help, and congratulations Cirkesi Group for the choice of the people who work for you ! I feel that we who really care about our valued guests, can make the difference...

8  Thank maria-callas

Warm regards from Istanbul,

Reviewed March 1, 2013

Everything was perfect, as most of the other reviews indicated. The staff was friendly and helpful, the facility was immaculate and very nice, and the location is perfect in old town Istanbul. The spa is very nice but tiny and they offer massage there.

I would recommend the Neorion to anyone I knew going to Istanbul.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo

My dearest guest,

Such comments motivates us more than anything and shows us we are on the right path.

Faruk Boyaci
Owner of the Hotel

Reviewed February 27, 2013

Just returned from visit with my 2 daughters. The staff are extremely helpful and pleasant and nothing seems too much trouble to them. Rooms well appointed and breakfast very enjoyable. Very well situated for the major attraction of Istanbul all within easy walking distance as are some excellent restaurants recommended by the hotel All three of us throughly enjoyed our stay.
Strongly recommended.
Philip Degen

My dearest guest;

If you need any kind of assistance about Istanbul or Turkey. I will be very happy to host you again in Istanbul or in Neorion Hotel when you come back.

Owner of the hotel