“SERVICE LIKE NOWHERE ELSE!!!”
Review of Neorion Hotel

Neorion Hotel
Ranked #6 of 1,141 Hotels in Istanbul
Sydney
“SERVICE LIKE NOWHERE ELSE!!!”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Words fall short to try and explain how brilliant each and every staff member was during our 10 day stay...nothing was a problem and the extras that they gave it is hard to put a cost on....posting your postcards and buying the stamps...refunding you when you stayed a few hours short on your at day(full days refund)..who in the world does this??? I mean you are usually charged extra if you want to stay a few hours extra in most hotels...brilliant location...across the road you can buy alcohol in convenience store. Minutes to tram and short walk to Topkapi Palace, Blue Mosque& Hagia Sophia which is the best of the lot. Do visit Arasta Bazaar near Blue Mosque for shopping. Istanbul is a magical city and the people are beautiful...cannot wait to return...

My dearest guest,
I am Faruk Boyacı,the owner of the hotel, I would like to thank you for your review about Neorion Hotel on tripadvisor.I appreciate your kind comments.
Accepting you also as a member of Neorion Hotel Family, we will be very happy to host you with the same passion in Neorion Hotel when you come back to Istanbul.
Warm regards from Istanbul,

Faruk Boyacı

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (646)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
San Francisco, California, United States
Reviewed February 4, 2013

We spent nearly 2 weeks here in late January. It was the perfect oasis in the middle of the city. It is a modern, elegant, comfortable property in a very convenient, walk to ancient sites location. The rooms are fully updated with good beds and brand new bathrooms with wonderful hot water, very clean anad elegant. The staff are superb..always available, helpful and knowledgeable for anything you need. Most of all, they are kind and cheerful. The concierge women are great! Always helping us and available. I really loved the breakfast buffet which is both hot and cold with many healthy choices as well as wonderful local specialties (figs, apricots, cheese pastry,etc). We had fantastioc breakfasts that fueld our adventurous days. The afternoon mezzes are very helpful, a hearty lentil soup as well as some salad items and GREAT homemade cookies. The staff also was very generous and gave us a few special treats including airport transpo and box of Turkish delight as we were staying for so long. Thanks to the breakfast and mezzes, I only had to buy TWO meals in all of our 3 weeks in Istanbul!!!! Great for my budget :) Also, I love to swim and they have a spotless petite pool which was great for mini laps every night plus a turkish bath and sauna...it was great to work out on my trip through swimming every night...

Room Tip: if you stay more than 3 nights, they will pick you up from airport free....eat well at breakfast and...
4 Thank Cat V
My dearest guest,

Such comments motivates us more than anything and shows us we are on the right path.

Of course we have some points to improve, we are all working on these.

Faruk Boyaci
Owner of the Hotel
Mecca, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed February 4, 2013

We chose this hotel based on the reviews .Everything you have read about this hotel is true. We had a fantastic experience from the minute we arrived, to the hotel staff waving us goodbye and giving us a box of turkish delight on our departure. Their hospitality, friendliness and service was wonderful.
We arrived at 7 am and our rooms weren’t ready but they offer 3 rooms for us to sleep till check in time (12:00 pm) for no charge ((FREE))*note that check in time in all hotels is 12:00 pm*. The stuff were too kind when they did that..and also when we go to our rooms which were 1 connected family rooms and triple rooms they offer one extra bed and room for no charge they are very kind stuff.. They all made us feel as if we are visiting a friend or beloved family member..I just want to advice the owner to keep all stuff because they are the best .
The rooms were impeccable in cleanliness and comfort (There is a choice of pillows). The dish of Turkish delight in the room, which was topped up daily, was an extra special touch.

The delicious breakfast buffet had an excellent selection of both hot and cold dishes and we also enjoyed the unexpected complimentary lunchtime meze.

The hotel is very centrally located, with easy walking access to all the major sights and the centre of Istanbul ..and it's very close to tram
We stayed there for one week then we moved to other 5 star hotel in ortakoy because my family want rooms that have a sea view and we we stayed at another hotel we got sad and wished if we stayed in neorin... Nothing like neorin ..Neorin gonna be the best always
I'll recommended for all who want to visit Istanbul and want a place where they can feel home

Special Thanks to front desk guys and Ceyda and Meric

Congratulations to the Manager and staff for top 25 hotels in world and 1 in tripadvisor in Istanbul - this is certainly how a hotel should be run.

Tarik Ga

Room Tip: For family i recommended family conneced rooms and triple rooms
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Tarik_gazz
My dearest guest;

If you need any kind of assistance about Istanbul or Turkey. I will be very happy to host you again in Istanbul or in Neorion Hotel when you come back.

Owner of the hotel
Berlin, Germany
Reviewed February 3, 2013

I have stayed with my husband for 4 nights at this hotel and will return for another two and I simply cannot say enough. The service is absolutely impeccable. I began exchanging emails with them one week before my trip and they were very responsive and provided all the needed information. When i arrived i was greeted with a welcome tea and the guest department (concierge) sitting down with me explaining the Istanbul map and already providing recommendations. They have a snack service from 1pm to 7pm and a great breakfast without the annoying part of some hotels that are double checking your room and doubting you are eating there twice. Location wise it is impeccable. 10 minute walk from Blue Mosque, Hippodrome, Hagya Sofia, Basicila Cistern, 5 minute walk from Sirkeci train station and max 10 minute walk to the Galata Bridge. The room is very big with comfortable beds and menu for extra pillows. The rate of the hotel is at afforadable price, 140 euros per couple per night is what we paid. They also have two great swimming pools, sauna and a private little hammam (turkish bath) offering massage services as well. We are having an absolutely amazing experience here, nothing to complain. Location is GREAT and Service is even better. I tend to be very picky with hotels and wasnt sure because I knew no one who stayed here but I am very glad with my choice.

Room Tip: We are super allergic so the only thing we asked for was to have the room without any carpets and th...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Danielle C
Hope to see you soon.
Best Wishes from Istanbul Neorion Hotel Family

Owner of the Hotel
Leeuwarden, Friesland, Netherlands
Reviewed February 3, 2013

This Hotel is just perfect!! No other words come to mind.

On a scale from 1 to 10 it deserves a 12 for sure!

Perfect Room, ultimately clean. Great breakfast en "mese" in the afternoon. And the best of all, the hotelemployees. So kind and personally interrested. Extremely helpfull.

We stayed a week in januari 2013 and to be honnest, I long to go back tomorrow.
It felt like a warm shower.

The Neorion is best Hotel I ever encountered!

Thanks for everything!!!!

Room Tip: I think all rooms are the same and perfect. Only realise, you stay in the centre of Istanbul, so if...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Hope to see you soon.
Best Wishes from Istanbul Neorion Hotel Family,

Columbus
Reviewed February 2, 2013

The service is great. They help you with any question you may have. The hotel is only a year and half old and it feels new. The hotel is as described by others: wonderful. They provide finger sandwiches from 1:00pm in the afternoon to 7:00pm. It was nice to come back after touring and have a snack before heading back out again. All the major sights (and restaurants) are within walking distance.

Warm regards from Istanbul,

Seattle, Washington
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Our family's 4-day visit to Istanbul was wonderful, thanks to the warm and kind hospitality of the staff at the Neorion Hotel. Excellent communication with the staff ahead of our trip including their help in arranging pickup at the airport. The hotel's excellent location made it convenient for us to see the major sites while retreating to the hotel to get some respite from the cold and rainy weather. The sumptuous breakfast and lunches provided, as well as the kind and generous hospitality of the staff, made this feel like home. The staff went out of their way to help us with directions, travel arrangements, and the like - including purchasing bus tickets for us on their personal card (we reimbursed them) to facilitate our visit to nearby Edirne. Rooms were spacious, well-appointed and comfortable. The swimming pool and spa were particularly enjoyable retreats from the cold weather outside. We will definitely be back!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family