3,155 results
All reviewsafternoon mezerooftop terraceturkish delightfree mezzeold cityfree afternoonblue mosqueturkish bathgrand bazaarwithin walking distancespice marketmajor sitesturkeygalata bridgefamily roomthe hotel offershagia sophia
Reviewed July 26, 2012

This property is conveniently located to the Old City and the major sights. There are nearby hotels on prettier streets, and there are certanly fancier hotels further away. Neorion distinguishes itself with the personal attenton to detail. My family and I are not easy guests to please, and this hotel is not for everyone. However, even the most sceptical part of our party appreciated the efforts made by the hotel staff (especially the lovely Elvan) to make us comfortable. In the end, it is this attention to detail that makes this hotel a good choice close to the Old City and accessible to the newer parts of town. Room was furnished rather plainly, but it was clean. The mattress was a little on the hard side and could be more comfortable. Each room had bathrobes and slippers for guests -- excellent touch. Decent bathroom with shower gel, shampoo, no conditioners, with good towels and excellent showers. A little noisy from the street. Not sure whether I would call this the Number 1 Hotel in Istanbul, but a very good choice, especially if you can book it at a reasonable price.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Kc C
boyaci, Owner at Neorion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2012

My dearest guest,

Such comments motivates us more than anything and shows us we are on the right path.

Kind regards,

Faruk Boyaci

Reviewed July 25, 2012

All the great reviews of the Neorion are right on target. This little hotel does everything right…from their website to the greeting at the front door, to the sincere smile on every employee. This is one of the best hotels I have ever stayed at. Do yourself a favor and book you room now

• Stayed: July 2012
4  Thank William T

Hope to see you soon.
Best Wishes from Istanbul Neorion Hotel Family

Reviewed July 25, 2012

My husband and I just returned from a 5 night stay at the Neorion in Istanbul. The hotel exceeded our expectations. The room was large and VERY clean and we really enjoyed having a private terrace. The rooftop terrace is a real treat as well! The service really stands out at this hotel. There is always someone at the front desk to help you and answer questions or make reservations. We would definitely stay here again when visiting Istanbul.

Room Tip: If you can pay a little extra and get a room with a private terrace, it is worth it!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Elseaj

My dearest guest,
I am Faruk Boyacı,the owner of the hotel, I would like to thank you for your review about Neorion Hotel on tripadvisor.I appreciate your kind comments.
Accepting you also as a member of Neorion Hotel Family, we will be very happy to host you with the same passion in Neorion Hotel when you come back to Istanbul.
Warm regards from Istanbul,

Reviewed July 25, 2012

We chose the Neorion because of the recommendations of Trip Advisor and we were not disappointed. It is very conveniently located and we spent three wonderful nights as guests there. We were made to feel most welcome. There is a complimentary breakfast buffet, snacks in the afternoon, and (best of all) complimentary wine on the terrace at sunset. That experience alone of sipping a glass of wine and watching the sun go down behind the minarets is simply not to be missed. Julia

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Edmond W

Warm regards from Istanbul,

Reviewed July 24, 2012

Arrived at Neorion about 930 AM. Because of our early arrival our room was not ready to occupy. The friendly check in staff invited us to have a seat in the restaurant and enjoy breakfast while they expedited the cleaning of our room. In about 45 minutes we informed that our room is ready. Now thats what I call service. A very pleasant way to arrive at a hotel. And from start to finish the stay was flawless. Despite the HOT temperatures the AC kept the room COLD. The hotel was extremely clean, the staff went out of their way to make sure everything was taken care of, from tickets to dinner reservations, to even walking us to a theater that was a bit difficult to find. To the beautiful rooftop Bar with the complimentary wine evening. Very nice morning breakfast included in the room rate. The Neorion does it right. The location is excellent for touring. Our room faced the back of the hotel and it was extremely quiet. If you are staying in Istanbul you owe yourself a stay at the Neorion. In my opinion its a Gem. ENJOY!

Room Tip: If you want a quiet room request room facing the back.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank robert270

Dear my guest;
It was our great pleasure to host you in Istanbul, in our hotel.

Thank you for sharing your experinces with other people on this very important platform.

Hope to be together again.

Kind regards,