“New Deal Travel is excellent” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Private Istanbul Tours

Private Istanbul Tours
Ranked #137 of 402 Tours in Istanbul
More attraction details
Owner description: We are "A" group travel agency located in Istanbul - Turkey and runs by a Turkish, Australian and American managed tour operator and destination management company for Istanbul & Turkey, specializing in providing flexible private tours, travel packages, meetings. We hold a group A travel agency license, under TURSAB - the Turkish Tour Operator Authority
Albuquerque, New Mexico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“New Deal Travel is excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2014

We were entirely pleased with the arrangements and the price for an excursion from Istanbul to Kushadashi, in March 2014, with guided tours to Ephesus and Pergamon. We asked for a mid price hotel in Kushadashi, and had a balcony overlooking the Aegean, which delighted our 13 year old grandson. The hotel had a set menu, but they did their best to accommodate his food allergies. The tour to Ephesus was with a van of other people, but was very pleasant. We had our own guide and car to Pergamon. Even the long 2 hour drive to Pergamon was worth the trip - we saw how Turkey is thriving and prosperous.
The New Deal office is just across the street from the Blue Mosque in Istanbul, so could not be more convenient. We dealt with Erkan Edogan, and were pleased with every aspect of his planning.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank JNC3581

Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Best Trippp evaaa...thanks to huseyin :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2014

Thanks to trouble free holiday, i had the best time exploring turkey with my friends, all the day tours was excellent with food that was offered which was best no complaints, All the services was comfortable and was safe. Mr. Huseyin provided me best customized tour, and my my trip with full of happiness. he was always prompt with my all the query and answered me patiently. before coming to turkey, we had 100 mails long conversation for all the places to be cowered with all the activities we wanted to include. He made the best tour for us with all perfect services. Be it Hot Air Ballon ride, scuba diving and all bus journey we had. It was truly worth. People planning for turkey please contact Trouble free holiday, i am sure huseyin will plan best tour with surprising rates. Must go. we were there for 10 days and i liked everything the way he planned it for me. He is very trustworthy and best tour operator i has come across. I really suggest their services. Perfect holiday planner. thanks a lot Huseyin you made my trip memorable.

Visited August 2013
Istanbul, Turkey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“New Year's Eve!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2014 via mobile

I booked with this company for 2013 NYE program (Bosforeus New Year cruise)
With all respect to the organizers , I was disappointed.

a) Dinner offered was below average and didn't meet any of our expectations (nor the quality neither the quantity).

b) Night program was a bit ordinary for this special night!

I thank the organizers for this event , but I don't recommend to my friends. .

Cheers.

Visited December 2013
2 Thank joeonk
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very good despite last minute booking!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

Despite booking only 2 days prior to coming to Turkey, and furthermore it was Christmas week; this agent manages to book me and a colleague on a 4-day fly-drive tour to Ephesus, Pamukkale and Cappadocia (start and end in Istanbul).

I am not a fussy person, and neither was my colleague. We enjoyed the tour especially in Pamukkale and Ephesus. We missed the hot air balloon in Cappadocia due to strong winds. It was snowing and all at -7c! Anyhow, overall it was an organized tour. I'm amazed that the agent got really closed linked connections all over Turkey.

We love the view of our hotel in Izmir, overlooking the sea. We experienced a 10-hour night bus tour like locals from Pamukkale to Cappadocia! And we love the cave hotel in Cappadocia. We got different tour guides in all places. There's pros and cons. We dont get stuck with only 1 guide (if we dont like him/her) and each guide specializes in a specific tour - hence u can ask/probe about the history/stories. The cons - one guide may be better than the other and u'd start comparing ;)

Anyhow, great job done. At a very reasonable price for us.

Visited December 2013
Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“3 Day tour of Gallipoli, Troy, Ephesus and Pamukkale”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013

We had a wonderful experience on a 3 day tour taking us to Gallipoli, Troy, Ephesus, Kusadasi and Pamukkale. This was all organised by Mr Huseyin UYSAL of New Deal Travel Agency in Istanbul. The trip was great value, we stayed in really good hotels. This type of tour actually places you on a variety of different tours with different companies each day.It was so well coordinated there was always somebody at each hotel who knows who you are when you arrive, introduces you to the next guide or driver when they come to pick you up for the next tour leg. All seamless and organised by Huseyin in a few hours. The tour guides we had were very knowledgeable and made the whole 3 days worthwhile and interesting. Of course, at the office discussion was had over a glass of apple tea, an absolute must to try when in Turkey. I cannot recommend this company and staff highly enough, our experience was thoroughly enjoyable

Visited September 2013