“Very good despite last minute booking!”

Private Istanbul Tours
Ranked #152 of 442 Tours in Istanbul
More attraction details
Owner description: We are "A" group travel agency located in Istanbul - Turkey and runs by a Turkish, Australian and American managed tour operator and destination management company for Istanbul & Turkey, specializing in providing flexible private tours, travel packages, meetings. We hold a group A travel agency license, under TURSAB - the Turkish Tour Operator Authority
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Despite booking only 2 days prior to coming to Turkey, and furthermore it was Christmas week; this agent manages to book me and a colleague on a 4-day fly-drive tour to Ephesus, Pamukkale and Cappadocia (start and end in Istanbul).

I am not a fussy person, and neither was my colleague. We enjoyed the tour especially in Pamukkale and Ephesus. We missed the hot air balloon in Cappadocia due to strong winds. It was snowing and all at -7c! Anyhow, overall it was an organized tour. I'm amazed that the agent got really closed linked connections all over Turkey.

We love the view of our hotel in Izmir, overlooking the sea. We experienced a 10-hour night bus tour like locals from Pamukkale to Cappadocia! And we love the cave hotel in Cappadocia. We got different tour guides in all places. There's pros and cons. We dont get stuck with only 1 guide (if we dont like him/her) and each guide specializes in a specific tour - hence u can ask/probe about the history/stories. The cons - one guide may be better than the other and u'd start comparing ;)

Anyhow, great job done. At a very reasonable price for us.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

We had a wonderful experience on a 3 day tour taking us to Gallipoli, Troy, Ephesus, Kusadasi and Pamukkale. This was all organised by Mr Huseyin UYSAL of New Deal Travel Agency in Istanbul. The trip was great value, we stayed in really good hotels. This type of tour actually places you on a variety of different tours with different companies each day.It was so well coordinated there was always somebody at each hotel who knows who you are when you arrive, introduces you to the next guide or driver when they come to pick you up for the next tour leg. All seamless and organised by Huseyin in a few hours. The tour guides we had were very knowledgeable and made the whole 3 days worthwhile and interesting. Of course, at the office discussion was had over a glass of apple tea, an absolute must to try when in Turkey. I cannot recommend this company and staff highly enough, our experience was thoroughly enjoyable

1  Thank KandKSydney
Reviewed October 8, 2013

we recently booked our tours to Turkey online through New Deal Travel, Huseyin Uysal tour operator @ trouble free holiday. Originally four of us travelling together.
we found Huseyin to be very efficient when handling all our queries - and there were many, he was most helpfull with suggestions on where to go and which hotels to stay in. The whole trip was organized very professionally. and he would reply to all our queries immediately - don't think he sleeps.
After one day in Istanbul, my mother passed away, Emirates could not fly me home for 8 days but Huseyin organized a flight the same day back to Australia - I was so grateful. Our friends took off on the tours as arranged while we were back in Australia. After the funeral when we flew back to Turkey he just let me carry on as before, even ringing to check that everything was going OK. We cannot praise him enough for all his help, of course the trip was fantastic and so were all the tours. A true professional and a gentleman

Reviewed October 5, 2013

We worked with Huseyin who got us a great deal for hot air ballooning in Cappadocia (a must-do while you are there, probably the best place in the world to hot air balloon not just for the landscape, the weather, and the price, but also for the sight of a hundred other balloons in the air at the same time). He tried hard to sell as some tours as well, but in the end we gave our business to our hotel, which was a small family-run place who knew the tour guides personally. However, I'm sure the tours booked through Huseyin would have been fine as well, and certainly cheaper!

I have to admit that the amount of personal information asked on the booking form did give us pause, especially since some of it was not even asked on the online booking forms of the hot air balloon company. But we left some of that information blank (i.e., the information NOT required by the balloon company) and took a chance providing the credit card number, since this travel agency got so many positive endorsements on TripAdvisor. I'm glad we did.

I would definitely use these services again, if I ever return to Turkey.

1  Thank nlgenxer