“hot air balloon in Cappadocia”

Private Istanbul Tours
Ranked #142 of 428 Tours in Istanbul
More attraction details
Owner description: We are "A" group travel agency located in Istanbul - Turkey and runs by a Turkish, Australian and American managed tour operator and destination management company for Istanbul & Turkey, specializing in providing flexible private tours, travel packages, meetings. We hold a group A travel agency license, under TURSAB - the Turkish Tour Operator Authority
Reviewed October 5, 2013

We worked with Huseyin who got us a great deal for hot air ballooning in Cappadocia (a must-do while you are there, probably the best place in the world to hot air balloon not just for the landscape, the weather, and the price, but also for the sight of a hundred other balloons in the air at the same time). He tried hard to sell as some tours as well, but in the end we gave our business to our hotel, which was a small family-run place who knew the tour guides personally. However, I'm sure the tours booked through Huseyin would have been fine as well, and certainly cheaper!

I have to admit that the amount of personal information asked on the booking form did give us pause, especially since some of it was not even asked on the online booking forms of the hot air balloon company. But we left some of that information blank (i.e., the information NOT required by the balloon company) and took a chance providing the credit card number, since this travel agency got so many positive endorsements on TripAdvisor. I'm glad we did.

I would definitely use these services again, if I ever return to Turkey.

1  Thank nlgenxer

Reviewed August 26, 2013

This is the second time I've used New Deal Travel and Hysain goes above and beyond his role to ensure you get exactly what you want and for a great price! If he can't help you in an area, he'll tell you how else to do it... (ie bus tickets.)
I would recommend to anyone!! I'd say, the best service i've had whilst travelling the world for the last 2 years!!!

1  Thank weizel
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We booked travel & tours with New Deal for our 3 weeks in Turkey, having already made bookings at hotels by internet. Huseyin was really helpful & efficient online before we arrived in Istanbul arranging bus travel & tours. The walking tour of Istanbul with Vahid was excellent, as was the Bosphorus day cruise (including the Dolmabalce Palace) - both a must in this wonderful city. Our day trip to Gallipoli en route to Canakkale could not have been bettered, with plenty of food & a very knowledgeable guide. Huseyin made sure that as NZ'ers we had a guide who focused on the ANZAC side, as well as furthering our knowledge of Turkist history in the area. His arrangements for us for transfers/pickups from our hotels were seamless, & he responded instantly when we wanted to make a change near the end of our trip. Our tours in Ephesus, Pamukkale & Cappadocia, including a balloon flight, were professional & informative.

2  Thank Marie1241
Reviewed July 25, 2013

We used New Deal Travel to organize our trip in Istanbul .I have no words to say how much i am thankful for New Deal Travel and I would highly recommend this agency to deal with them..

4  Thank olivia-hermina
Reviewed July 21, 2013

We arrived in Turkey with no firm plans. Went to New Deal Travel and spoke to Erkan. We gave him an idea of the places we wished to see, modes of transport and budget and left it with him and the boys for a few hours. They came back with a plan which was exactly what we wanted, even searching for the cheapest airfares to avoid long bus trips.
The whole trip (about 10 days) went without a hitch. All accommodation was appropriate and of a pleasing standard, all transfers were punctual and efficient and this trip was wonderful.
I would recommend this company to anyone travelling extensively in Turkey. They even provide an after hours phone number for emergencies.

3  Thank Mary P