“Great tour”

Private Istanbul Tours
Ranked #144 of 415 Tours in Istanbul
More attraction details
Owner description: We are "A" group travel agency located in Istanbul - Turkey and runs by a Turkish, Australian and American managed tour operator and destination management company for Istanbul & Turkey, specializing in providing flexible private tours, travel packages, meetings. We hold a group A travel agency license, under TURSAB - the Turkish Tour Operator Authority
Reviewed September 2, 2012

We did the one day Gallipoli tour from Istanbul and it was a great experience. The private coach carried only 20 of us, and it was good to not be in one of the massive buses we saw at some of the sites. The drive is long but we had a lot of stops for bathroom breaks or to get food. The lunch was ok, the guide who took us through all of the sites was well informed and made it quite a personal experience.

8  Thank kiwigemmy
There are newer reviews for Private Istanbul Tours

Reviewed July 31, 2012

Feels lucky that I had New Deal travel arranged the Cappadocia 2 days tour with hot air balloon tour which was so worth and unforgettable. Huseyin Uysal who is so professional and quick response to any questions. Their service is good and well organise. I looking forward for my next destinations to Pamukkale, Ephesus, Kusadasi, Troy and Gallipoli from 5 August. I am highly recommend New Deal travel to those travellers. Thanks Huseyin! Samantha

6  Thank Samantha C
Reviewed July 27, 2012

We traveled to turkey for the first time and Mr. Uysal the travel agency director made our stay very pleasant and enjoyable. The tours were great and very well planned. I highly recommend this travel agency. They are very organized and accommodating.

5  Thank Naz M
Reviewed June 29, 2012

I've decided to take a tour of Turkey 2 days before I left for Istanbul, I wrote to some agencies and New Deal was the first to answer with a good travel itinerary and a very good price. Thanks to their help we went to Cappadocia, Pamukkale, Efeso, Troy and we spent a good day at the beach =) We were very well taken care of, the tours were good and the organization as well. And of course they were very helpful and hospitable, they introduced us to apple tea =) Thank you very much!

7  Thank Aniz23
Reviewed June 18, 2012

We booked our tours to Cappadocia in Istambul by this travel agency. We were quite concerned in the beggining but everything worked out very good. We had a problem with our first tour, but we called and it was fixed straight way. No concerns.
We had a ballon flight tour, cappadocia north and cappadocia south tours. They went to pick up us at our hote, and offered great lunch. You can trust.

6  Thank Micalina00