First of all I would like to thank the personnel of this hotel for making us feel such emotions of happyness and pleasure! )This Hotel is a Paradise from any point of view.
1. Bosphorus view - if you get the room on the upper floor with Bosphorus view you will enjoy it either in the morning or in the night - the view is fantastic (two pictures enclosed)!!!
2. Room and overall comfort - it is perfect: gorgeus classical interior, nice balcony, lots of sun-light even in the bathroom - the walls are made with glass. All bathroom equipment are of good quality and replaceble on a daily basis as well as sheets and pillow-covers.
3. Personnel - I have never met such nice and professional hotel staff - you feel that you are the only ones in this hotel and all their attention is towards you. Just big thanks and appreciation to you, dears!
4. Location - if you know the city and dont mind to be far from the main touristic and historical places that are in Sultanahmet as well as spending more money for getting taxi every time you want to go somewhere - it is ok! Ortakoy is a wonderfull area with it's own temper and culture, full of restaurants and night-clubs. Amazing place.
6. Food - breakfast is light, but food is very fresh and delicious.
7. Noise - Night clubs for someone could be anoying in the night as they work till 3-4 a.m. Problem for those who can not sleep when noisy. As well as Mosque nearby - they wake you up very early :) But it was ok for us - we find it very nice and colourful, it lets you feel you really are in this great, wonderful city with it's culture, religion and traditions. It is a part of it and if you go there you should accept it all!
Our resume - amazing hotel in amazing place with a dream-team on board lead by highly professional Manager Bahar! I give 10 from 10!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The House Hotel Bosphorus is a landmark building built in late 19th century with magnificent views of the Bosphorus. Renovated by the internationally acclaimed design firm Autoban, the historical building has been transformed into a design boutique hotel. With its original features that have been restored, the Hotel combines historical glamour with contemporary design. The Ortakoy area where the Hotel is located is a lively area with restaurants, cafes and a wide range of stores. A few strokes away from The House Hotel Bosphorus is the landmark Ortakoy Mosque which is constructed on its own platform in the Bosphorus and offers almost 360 degree view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The House Hotel Bosphorus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.