Rose Garden Suites
Priceline
$122
$116
  • Restaurant
Angel's Home Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
$53
Priceline
$512
$390
  • Restaurant
All reviewsblue mosqueold cityturkeygrand bazaarhagia sophiafree teaottoman stylewalking distancelovely hotelsitting areaa wonderful stayno elevatorguest relationshotel is locatedturkish bathsultanahmet squareby foot
Reviewed March 10, 2013

The breakfast for starters was amazing, when I got back from traveling around Turkey I stayed there a second time and they gave a free upgrade which I deeply appreciated. The service was very home like, the fact that the hotel is very small makes it very cozy.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Catalina L
Reviewed March 1, 2013

We thoroughly enjoed our stay at the hotel. This was a family holiday and most of us were meeting after 2 years and I couldn't have picked a better place to relax with my family. The hotel was small yet comfortable. The staff were excellent and gave us good guidance. Our room had a nice balcony and from within gave the feel of Turkey. The food in the restaurant was good too. I don't have anything bad to say about the hotel. We stayed for 4 nights from the 12th Feb 2013 - 16th of Feb 2013. I was also impressed with the free biscuits and cakes in the lounge area. I think more hotels should adopt this.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Menaka K
Reviewed February 27, 2013

All the positives other people have commented on are true! The hotel is comfortable, clean, pretty quiet, easy walking distance from the sites, great breakfast and wonderful, helpful, friendly, accommodating staff.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Karen H
Reviewed February 24, 2013

This was our first stay in Istanbul and we chose this hotel based on location/cost and review and were every pleased with our choice. The hotel is on a multi level and our room overlooked the restaurant and garden. The room was fairly large with complementary wine and fruit. the place has a homely feel to it and the staff are very courteous and helpful.
It was a bit difficult to find by foot among the myriad of streets of this area,but it a short walk from all the major attractions especially impressive being the Grand Biazzar.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank beachb569
Reviewed February 16, 2013

My boyfriend and me had great holidays im the garden house hotel..
The hotel is perfectly located to discover the town..
Nice and helpful stuff and phenomenal rooms..we were welcomed with a delicious fruit basket and a bottle of turkish red wine...

I will certainly come again!!
Thxs to Rosegarden Suites:-)

• Stayed: February 2013