Rose Garden Suites Istanbul
Hotels.com
$115
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Angel's Home Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
$35
$420
$121
$118
  • Restaurant
All reviewsblue mosqueold citygrand bazaarturkeyhagia sophiafree teawalking distanceottoman stylelovely hotelsitting areabreakfast was includedno elevatorguest relationshotel is locatedturkish bathsultanahmet squareby foot
Reviewed May 13, 2011

I stayed in this hotel with my wife.Hotel is located in the heart of city.Staff were so polite.Breakfast was delicious.I will definetely come back there.

1  Thank Namusa
rosegardensuites, Manager at Rose Garden Suites Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2011

We would like to thank you for your review . All these positive reviews encourage us to improve our service.We hope to see you next time in Rose Garden Suites,

Sincerly yours

AYHAN AKKILIC

MANAGER

Reviewed May 10, 2011

I stayed in this hotel with my a few friends.Everthing was wonderful there.We were picked up from airport as promised.Hotel has a nice garden surrounded with red roses and different flowers.All staff were polite and ready to hep us whenever we need.There was a high speed internet connection, and It made us contact to our family easily..I definetely reccomend this hotel to guests who want to spend their full time ejoyable in their hotel.

1  Thank Niaps
Reviewed May 6, 2011

it is the cutest hotel i have ever seen. my room was so confortable and charming..

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
4  Thank aydogan46
Reviewed May 5, 2011

On my recent trip to Istanbul I stayed at the Rose Garden Suites, opened recently by the management of the Garden House Hotel (where I have stayed earlier).

The hotel is located on a relatively quiet side street with rooms overlooking the street as well as an interior patio. The hotel is in the process of being completed, but is very very charming nonetheless. When completed, I am certain that it will be a fantastic stop for travellers to Istanbul.

The rooms in the hotel are very spacious, well appointed and the beds are really comfortable (comfortable hotel beds tend to be a rarity!). The bathrooms are very well done.

The Rose Garden Suites at present share staff, dining facilities and the patio with the Garden House Hotel - so it was good to reconnect with old friends such as Ayhan and experience the excellent breakfast (not standard B+B fare but to order) and the hang out scene in the "garden".

As we were a group of 8 people, on our last night in Istanbul we decided to dine in. the staff arranged everything beautifully for us - a private dining experience for us within the hotel.

What makes the Rose Garden Suites very special is the warmth and friendliness of the staff and the very high level of service on offer.

I highly recommend this hotel to all!

Dear Sophie,

We would like you thank you for your positive words to us.
It is very important as we are a newly opened hotel in the middle of many hotels and try to do our best for all our guests, we hope to see you again soon.

Sincerly yours

AYHAN AKKILIC

MANAGER

Reviewed May 5, 2011

All I can say it would be really not enough to describe how good it was. First of all, I have to say that Mr. Ayhan ( manager) was super helpful and without him, our time in istanbul wouldn't have been the amazing time that it was:) The hotel is nice and has amazing garden with roses. Very nice location at the city center of the Old town. I stayed 3 nights here. I m very pleased to stay here. Very kind staff, good service, good location. I had a suite, extremely clean, thanks to the daily care of the staff, nice bathroom, with marble basin, spacious shower cabin. I felt like I was at my home. I will definitely stay again here when I go to Istanbul.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business