Portus House
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$419
$108
$104
Movenpick.com
  • Pool
Dersaadet Hotel Istanbul(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
$112
$170
$157
InterContinental
  • Restaurant
WOW Airport Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
$67
$58
Travelocity
All reviewsgalata towershared bathroomgreat locationcomfortable roompublic transportby footevery morningtriple roomno elevatorsmall hotelturkish breakfastsultanahmet areahostelneighborhoodtaksimferriessightseeings
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Me and my family stayed at Portus in August, and we felt like home! Rooms are cute and clean, breakfast is delicious... and the members of the staff are always ready to help with suggestions about good restaurants, cool cafés and nice spots. I would recommend it for sure!

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I've been traveling around the world for almost 4 months and this is the best place I've stayed so far. It feels like home. The rooms are comfortable, the place is clean, the breakfast is good. But above all else, the location is great and the staff are incredibly kind, genuine, helpful, and accommodating. I highly recommend this place. I have no doubt I'd stay here again if I came back to Istanbul.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I could not recommend Portus House more -- it's clean, comfortable and spacious. On top of all that, the staff is absolutely amazing and they serve a delicious breakfast. I will definitely stay here again when I return to Istanbul.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Great location. Very close to all the major sights. We had the family room that was just about big enough for the 4 of us. The staff were all really attentive and spoke passable English. Also close to some great restaurants and cafes. The Julus Menile cafe round the corner was a haven in the city

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here with three friends for a couple of nights, very clean and spacious for the four of us. Good location very easy to find from airport. Friendly service, ordered the transfer to airport and packed us breakfast. Overall recommended.

• Stayed: August 2013