Sarnic Premier Hotel
Aren Suites(Istanbul)
Anatolia Suites(Istanbul)
Antique Hotel(Istanbul)
View Hotel
All reviewsblue mosquehippodrome areagrand bazaarcall to prayerold townwithin walking distancehighly recommended hotelenglish channelsan ideal locationrooftop patiobasilica cisterngreat cityvisiting istanbulhagia sophiathree nightsbreakfast was deliciouswonderful hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 25, 2011

The hotel is in a good location, near Blue Mosque and Hagia Sophia (5 minutes). The room was very confortable, no noise and very clean, with Blue Mosque views. The breakfast had not variety of fruits or hot meals, but it was enough to us. The staff was very helpful, good service.

I think this hotel is a good option.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Julian_69_88
Reviewed August 4, 2011

As a single parent with two children of 13 and 18 it was great to have one room with three separate beds. The personnel was very kind and they all were quite capable of speaking English. The location is wonderful. Just very close to the blue mosque. It was very quiet too (as is the entire neighbourhood which was a surprise for about the best location for tourists in a city of over 17 million people). My children loved the shower (a big one, and a separate massage shower, easy to change from hot to - very- cold). Istanbul is hot in August.
Two small shortcomings: you could quite easily hear noises from the bathroom of the room next door, and the airco needed to work all night to keep it cool enough.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
9  Thank reiziger_26
Reviewed June 29, 2011

I was on my own in Istanbul for the weekend, my first time to Turkey and I had a really special weekend. The location of the hotel was perfect and they looked after me, from before I arrived, arranging my pick up and offering suggestions for my time in Istanbul. The staff were charming and the view from the roof terrace - perfect.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled solo
10  Thank dancerdancer
Reviewed June 27, 2011

I stayed in Sarnic Hotel in June (me & my Mom). It was amazing!! The hotel has an excellent location (you can see Blue Mosk from the terrace). Rooms are clean and very well-designed (modern black & white style), staff was very helpful and friendly. We got everything we needed in the room in 3 minutes. They have nice breakfast area and restaurant on the roof. This is really best place to stay!!! Also it was very quite in the night, no noise (my Mom can't sleep if it's noisy). Guys, no doubts - stay in Sarnic Hotel if you are planning to see beautiful Istanbul!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
8  Thank 19may
Reviewed June 15, 2011

- Very friendly staff! On our early arrival from the airport, we were welcomed with unexpected coffe and tea at the very enjoyable back garden. After asking us if it was our first time in Istanbul, we were given all the touristic information about the city and recommendations one could ever have. All the staff (reception, breakfast, room maids) were always attentive to guest needs and very helpfull.
- Room was charming and well decorated, and with a magnific view from the Blue Mosque! There were turkish sweets in our room one day - a very nice touch! Also, good internet access.
- The location was perfect! In the heart of Old Istanbul, walking distance from all main sightseeings (so near Blue Mosque!), but in a quiet and nice street.
- A very nice back garden, where we had breakfast every morning.
I definitely recommend this hotel to anyone going to Istanbul!

Room Tip: Room 311 had a magnific view from the Blue Mosque!
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple