All reviews modern rooms reception guy after midnight istiklal street perfect location recommend this hotel to anyone galata tower visit istanbul public transportation small hotel taksim heart comfort
Reviewed November 26, 2012

I chose this hotel for its location in Taksim which used to be the best location to stay in Istanbul but now since the are building a huge tunnel on the Main Street it is truly a nightmare. The road is closed and the side road which is used as detour is full of traffic day and night the noise inside the room is very loud especially the rooms to the road side. I couldn't sleep the first night. I asked to be moved to an inside room and things were a little better. The streets around are always muddy it is very hard to even walk around with all the road work the whole place is turned to a huge construction site. The hotel itself was average small rooms nice design poor breakfast nothing special awkward service didn't help much when I wanted to checkout earlier. My advice is to avoid this hotel and all other Taxim hotels for that matter for a year from now when the construction is supposed to end. For now Avoid Taxim hotels at all costs.

Date of stay: November 2012
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 30, 2012

Small boutique hotel a few doors down from the very central Taksim Square. Rooms are small but very clean and comfortable. My flight arrived early in the morning but after a wait of about half an hour they were able to provide me with a room. Even during my wait they offered me a coffee and wifi access in the lobby which was great. Staff were pleasant and helpful. The hotel has a great location but Taksim Square is very noisy – lots of traffic. If noise bothers you, this might not be the hotel for you.

Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank BusyTravellers_12
Reviewed October 1, 2012

This is an excellent hotel witha great location - next to teh square, shuttle, tram station, iskitlal street. The room is very well done up and very clean. Good breakfast and service. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank TeenalS
Reviewed September 26, 2012

By far the nicest hotel I have stayed in in Istanbul. The staff was very helpful and the hotel was clean and very well designed. The bed was the most comfortable hotel bed I have every been in. The women in the breakfast room was very nice and cheerful. This hotel is close to Taksim but without all the noise to keep you up at night. My only complaint is that a friend came by to pick me up to go out and they wouldn't let him come up to my room for more than 5 minutes! Really, relax people.

Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed September 26, 2012

I travelled to Istanbul in August 2012; we were four: a couple and two friends.

The hotel was small, but nice, with a good breakfast even if in a small room in the ground level. Staff was nice, but they didn't speak a very good english.

The location is near to Taksim Square and it's good if you want to enjoy the two main characteristics of Beyoglu: shopping and night-life (the hotel is quite anyway), but if you are not interested in these things or you are staying just for few days and it's your first time in Istanbul, I would suggest to stay in the center, because it's much more practical.

My friend and I shared a room on the highest level; it was small, but nice, with all comforts and with two single beds (as we asked for). What surprised us was that in a room like that, conceived for people not being a couple, there was a bathroom with a glass wall with "perfect view" from the room. There was a sort of courtnain, but it was not enough to give privacy; we found it terrible. Another strange thing about the bathroom was that you had to enter into it practically trought the shower, that was big, but without any kind of door: you couldn't help flooding everything. These are the negative thngs of our room, but our friends' room wasn't like that.

Hope to be useful