““Elif - Beauty with brain and one of the best tour consultant/advisors I ever met”.”

Road Runner Travel - Day Tours
Ranked #47 of 415 Tours in Istanbul
More attraction details
Owner description: Road Runner Travel is located in the heart of the historic Old City of Istanbul to serve regular and private tours for Istanbul, Cappadocia, Ephesus, Pamukkale, Gallipoli, Troy and also long package tours for all around Turkey.
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
““Elif – Beauty with brain and one of the best tour consultant/advisors I ever met”.”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

I would like to recommend Elif (Tour Consultant – Road Runner Travel), because the way she planned our tour package I was really amazed, its not only because I saved too much money (Compare to the quotes which I received from different tour company) but also she managed to arrange the tour for Cappadocia & Pamoukkale in short notice.

Best thing about her is that she speak English, Turkish fluently and other languages , and deals with the clients as she is speaking with close friends and mainly giving deals as client wanted and she will give options on how to save money and I haven’t feel like am speaking with tour advisor at any point.

Anyway I enjoyed the trip and I was amazed to see she had really good sales & communication skills usually people think that beauty doesn’t had brain but she make you wrong because she is beauty with brain and kind & helping nature and excellent local knowledge.

And also while we are waiting for some conformation she draws one of the art/painting and given to us, anyway in future if I go turkey again then definitely ill use road runner.

Am not sure about other tour consultant in the road runner organisation because I haven’t dealt with them but I would definitely make recommendation to any of my friend who thinks about visiting turkey to speak with Elif from Road Runner Travel.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Habeebulhaq
Arif P, Director of Sales at Road Runner Travel - Day Tours, responded to this review, January 16, 2014
Dear Habeeb thank you so much for sharing your experience! It was very nice to meet you, and I am glad that we could do all the possible to make you happy with your trip in Turkey. It is my duty to let people explore our beautiful Country as much as possible and we are very proud knowing that our customers remained satisfied with our services. We are always at your services whenever you plan to come to visit Turkey. Thank you for choosing Road Runner Travel!
Regards Elif…

• Korean first
  • Turkish first
Yeppoon, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Excellent cheap tour”
Reviewed January 11, 2014

I wasn't sure where to put this review, as there is no place on tripadvisor to recommend tours -huge tours that went all over Turkey. Being an Aussie, our tour began with Gallipoli or "Gelibolu", which is what the Turks have been calling Gallipoli for 1000 years. So I thought I would put this tour guy here ...he was totally brilliant !!!! We went through Sakir (Sam) Yuksel at Road Runner, sakir@roadrunnertravel.net. We walked into his shop on a Tuesday in Istanbul and headed out for Gelibolu Thursday morning (Sakir must have made a million phone calls). The tour was a personal one to all the hot spots we wanted to go to, such as Gelibolu, Ephesus, Pamukkale and Cappadocia. EVERY single time we landed at a new town across the vast Turkish landscape, we were met and bundled off to our next destination. It was truelly amazing: buses, planes, boats, minibuses, tour guides, hotels, entry fees, meals --all fantastic! We made a lot of friends as often we spent a couple of days with other travellers doing the same leg or we had communal meals together or met up again four days later somewhere else in Turkey. (Three South African girls highly recommended an agency like ours that they booked with online called "Pomegranate"). I can not believe how smooth it went & how well people looked after us. We could not have done it on our own - would have taken months... The guides were all really well informed, the meals were incredible, wonderfully "Turkish", the hotels were spotless and quirky, the drivers were always on for a chat -albiet often in broken English as I have no Turkish. AND it was cheap -amazing value. I don't know how Sakir does it, I think he does bulk deals and has lots of rellies and networks. This was a truelly exceptional (almost impossible) experience, made possible -but only in Turkey. Thanks Sakir.

Visited January 2014
3 Thank edwina m
Anchorage, Alaska
99 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 138 helpful votes
“Perfectly Planned Tour of Turkey!”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Osman took into consideration our budget and things we wanted to see and created an unforgettable trip at a competitive price in comparison with the other tour companies we had contacted. We usually plan trips on our own, but the reasonable price and itinerary created for a completely stress-free trip. The tour operators we were placed with we're fantastic. They were always on time and created for a personal experience as the groups consisted of less than 16 people. On one of the days, we unexpectedly had a private tour as a it was only us and another family! Our trip consisted of 2 days in Cappadocia, 1 day in Pammukale, and 1 day in Ephesus. While it was fast-paced, it was definitely worthwhile as we saw some of the best things Turkey has to offer. If we had any questions or concerns, Osman would promptly respond. I highly recommend planning your trip through this company! :)

Visited December 2013
Columbus, Ohio
“Mr.Muharrem is great”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

while we were in istanbul and the anatolia(Cappadocia,pamoukkale,and ephesus) Mr.Muharrem has been very helpfull.i do would like to thank to him for all sıpport and kind assistance in istanbul and other cities.We appreciate his flexibity and take care of us.if i do come back Turkey again,i do will go to ask his advices again thats for sure...i do highly recommending Road runner travel.

Visited November 2013
tomjfromsf
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Perfectly planned trip through Turkey”
Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

Elif planned a perfect trip for me, utilizing overnight buses to get me a great deal as I requested. She beat the price of other travel agents without sacrificing quality. I was worried at the start because other people told me that the price was too low and may be a scam, but I completed the whole trip with no flaws and everything was perfectly planned. I definitely recommend this agency and especially Elif!

Arif P, General Manager at Road Runner Travel - Day Tours, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
lt makes me very happy to know that people remained satisfied with our services! It was a pleasure for me helping you by organizing this trip! Thank you for choosing Road Runner Travel. Elif :)