“The best customer service Muharrem”

Road Runner Travel - Day Tours
Ranked #43 of 415 Tours in Istanbul
More attraction details
Owner description: Road Runner Travel is located in the heart of the historic Old City of Istanbul to serve regular and private tours for Istanbul, Cappadocia, Ephesus, Pamukkale, Gallipoli, Troy and also long package tours for all around Turkey.
West Bloomfield, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“The best customer service Muharrem”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I went with my husband to Istanbul. It was the first time we went there. I enjoyed everyday and this is why I want to thank Muharrem the guy of the travel agency who made our trip perfect. He was very professional and helped us to explore Istanbul in few days we were there. I am looking forward to visiting Istanbul again next year. I will definitely order my next trip with Muharrems' help. Thank you so much for making our vacation one to remember. You are the best.

Visited January 2013

19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Excellent Service”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

I was there in early Feb and as walking past decided that i wanted to go and see the Mevlevi Ceremony. Walked in and within minutes , show was booked and excellent directions to the venue given. Excellent service.

1 Thank Nahdiah
Seattle, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Very poor Service at RoadRunner travel - they cannot be trusted to show up, book”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Roadrunner was recommended here in TripAdvisor so I used email to contact them to arrange some tours. They resisted doing private tours, then agreed to do that .. instead wanted to push their group tours even when I couldn't make those dates/times work.

Then they decided they wanted prepayment by credit card for all my bookings (over 4 different dates) rather than allowing me to prepay for two tours, then book others if it all worked out well. They did not provide service and left me without an option the day before I arrived in Turkey. They are a TERRIBLE vendor and should not be showcased in a travel site that has users with expectations of reliable service.

3 Thank PlatTravLR
Arif P, Owner at Road Runner Travel - Day Tours, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
Dear PlatTravLR,
We are sorry that we were not able to organize your tours. We understand there was a misunderstanding on our part. We originally suggested the group tour as these are very popular and economical. Due to your time restrictions we provided you with information about private tours for 4 days here in Istanbul. We would like to clarify that our payment policy requires a deposit to secure your reservation especially when you book a private tour so that we can arrange the best guide available. We have found that customers have a better experience when we are able to prearrange your tour with our best professional guides. When we arrange last minute private tours we are not always able to arrange your tour with our preferred guides as they are very popular. We hope you will allow us the opportunity to show you our professional and highly recommended services in the future.
Alexandria, Virginia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Excellent for Short Notice Ephesus Tour”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

With just two days notice, we contacted Roadrunner Tours to see if they could accomodate a one day tour to Ephesus while we were staying in Istanbul. Osman contacted us immediately and offered a flight, guided tour, lunch, and all attraction and transportation costs included for one low price. We shopped around a bit and found his to be the best price. We accepted his offer and I must say this was one of the highlight tours of our trip. Everything worked perfect from the hotel pickup to the flight between Istanbul and Izmir, to the guided tour and return trip to Istanbul. Our guide Guri (pronounced Yuri) in Ephesus brought this historic site to life and ensured we made all connections for our trip back to Istanbul. We highly recommend Roadrunner Tours and will use them again. We thank Osman for his personal and attentive service and Guri our guide in Ephesus.

2 Thank dp54
Manama, Bahrain
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Noora Khalifa(istanbul/Izmir/Cappaducia)”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I would highly recommend Roadrunner Travel to anyone that is looking to do a tour, especially multiple tours! we were very happy with what we received. Sakir, our representative, was extremely helpful and did everything that he could to make sure that our stay was worthwhile. He even came out to our hotel personally in order to give us a typed agenda and passes for our tours. I have sent him numerous e-mails, and I always received prompt and useful replies & he was flexible and been able to do the changes even in the middle of the tour . he will make sure to drop us to the airport on time. If you want to see a lot of Istanbul and the surrounding areas, I would highly recommending working with Roadrunner Travel.

Visited January 2013