“I was well supported from beginning to end on a well planned and enjoyable journey”

Road Runner Travel - Day Tours
Ranked #45 of 408 Tours in Istanbul
More attraction details
Owner description: Road Runner Travel is located in the heart of the historic Old City of Istanbul to serve regular and private tours for Istanbul, Cappadocia, Ephesus, Pamukkale, Gallipoli, Troy and also long package tours for all around Turkey.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2012 via mobile

My travel agent Sakir at Roadrunner planned and arranged my trip with professional care. He did a great job of recommending an itinerary that was interesting while taking into consideration my budget and preferences. He followed through with the plan and provided good support throughout. Great guy to work with. I recommend Roadrunner based on these experiences.

4 Thank Pravino

• Korean first
  • Turkish first
Dalyan, Turkey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I'll Be Back!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2012

I did a tour to Cappadocia that Osman booked for me and it went without a hitch and was very reasonably priced. He arranged my bus to Cappadocia, two days of tours, the hotel and the sunrise hot air balloon trip which is an absolute must do if you go. Turkey is a beautiful country and the people are so friendly and helpful. I really enjoyed Osman and he really went above and beyond to make sure I was well taken care of. As a single traveller it always feels good when you feel someone is looking out for you...thanks again Osman I hope I'll be in touch in the future!!!

1 Thank sharpetravel
Brooklyn, New York
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Custom made tour to our expectation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2012

We (2 friend) couldn't find online tour that were matching our expectations, date of travel, and budget. A friend highly praised Road Runner, and here I was emailing back and forth with Osman. He suggested and listened while we were planing. All our vouchers were at our disposal when we arrived in Ankara (our first stop). Osman was available over the phone throughout the tour to make adjustment. And greeted us with yet an other cay when we payed him a visit when in Istanbul. And now it is my pleasur to recommend Roadrunner to any of you planing to travel to Turkey

Visited August 2012
1 Thank HeleneS3
Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Istanbul and beyond!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2012

Road Runner Travel in the tram street in Sultanahmet (the old part of Istanbul) was just about perfect! The staff were really friendly and helpful and I thought this was nice. But then I met the owner and his lovely wife, they added a whole new impression of the agency. They really are so nice that my wife and I felt sad to leave them. They arranged our hotels, flights and excursions and even arranged a private trip to a beautiful place called Ayder near the Black Sea (yummy Laz Borek)

We wont forget their kind service and attention to detail. We would recommend them to our family and friends anytime.

3 Thank CraigA380
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Wonderful city and nice people”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2012

Hi,
My family and I were recently stopping over in Istanbul on our travellers and upon a recommendation found Road Runner travel near St Sophia. The boys did a great job working out what we could do with the limited time we had and were very friendly to to my kids, Only criticism is that they could probably make better coffee in their office, just joking.

Great job and we wish them good luck for the future.
Don