“Very tasty food and reasonable price”

Faros Restaurant Taksim
Ranked #193 of 14,247 Restaurants in Istanbul
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Beyoglu
Description: Discover the Exclusive and Romantic Restaurant Experience...If you think that a good wine can enrich your conversation, then Faros is the place to be. Faros Restaurant starts the day with open buffet breakfast , launched at 07.30 in the morning and goes on until 11.00 a.m during weekdays, and until 12.00 a.m. on weekends. Delicious wood-fried pizzas and home-made pastas follow. Rendering service until 01.00 a.m. every night,Faros Restaurant gives you chance to taste savory examples of world cuisine. It offers exclusive choices of mediterranean cuisine and high quality wine selection with its cozy atmosphere and modest decoration.
Reviewed March 17, 2014

We went to Faros in our first night in Istambul, and we werw delighted. We went back for a second and a third time. Tasty food, reasonable price and a very good service.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

The food was great, the wine was lovely, the service was excellent - we enjoyed this restaurant so much, we went back for a second time. Our waiter was very sweet - I wish I remembered his name so that I could give him a shout out, but he was a young man who told us that he'd been working there for eight years. Would definitely recommend Faros to anyone staying near Taksim.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

I was pleased to find that my reservation (made via internet a week or so early) meant we got a table in this otherwise full restaurant on a Saturday night. We were not very adventurous here and all had the pizza, but it was delicious. Very thin base, which I love and plenty of topping. Reasonably priced, good service and nice atmosphere, very handy for Taksim square.

Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

It's very clean and nice place to eat and drink also,I was there almost every day during my stay in Istanbul.Service is good and quick.wi fi works great and I would recomend it for visit.Coffe is good

Reviewed January 31, 2014 via mobile

I eat here three days in a row. It is a nice solution if you are hungry and you need to eat something not Touristik food. I recommend it...