“Day trip to Gallipoli”

Turkey Tours by Local Guides
Ranked #71 of 422 Tours in Istanbul
More attraction details
Owner description: Turkey Tours by Local Guides is a company run by licensed tour guides providing private Istanbul tours, shore excursions, day trips to Ephesus, Cappadocia, Bursa, Iznik, Edirne, and many more places in Turkey. Provided by Fast Book Travel License no: A-6202
Reviewed November 27, 2012

Prior to going to Turkey I reviewed trip advisor forums looking for the best suitable day trip for a a group of 4.
I wasnt disappointed with http://www.constantinopleguide.com tours.
The trip was exactly what we wanted and more.
Abdil picked us up from our hotel.
As we are Australias we were aware of the history surrounding Gallipoli .But Abdil increased that knowledge by giving us the history from the Turkey side as well.
We all thoroughly enjoyed the trip and Abdil is a fantastic guide .
Couldnt recommend this company more highly.
Geoff Sydney Australia

3  Thank LaskoPelforth

Reviewed November 27, 2012

I spend one day with wonderful guide Abdil from "Turkey tours by Local Guides" in October 2012, who was not only my guide but my driver as well.It was first time in my life when I hired a private guide and he definitely set a standard . Before my visit I have read several books about Istambul so I was more or less prepared but Abdil surprised me with his knowledge, enthusiasm , intelligence and broke all my ideas about Turkish people and their culture I had before . We visited Pierre Loti hill (one of the best vista points of Istambul) , Hagia Sophia( without Abdil I would miss a lot )and Hora church (with very beautiful mosaics),Museum of Muslim Art among many others .As I am very interested in the history I asked many , many questions and Abdil was very patient answering them and even recommended me several books about Istambul which I have bought on the spot. The only thing I regret about is that I have spent only one day with this company.Bravo , Abdil and Ozkan!

2  Thank Julia I
Reviewed November 26, 2012

We asked for a tour to sites that would have been difficult to visit on our own-- and we spent a fabulous day visiting ruins, mosques, churches, shops and more. Turkey Tours was very responsive to our interests, and our guide was excellent and knowledgeable about history and current events. We recommend this agency highly.

2  Thank kayak51
Reviewed November 25, 2012

We were two couple visiting Istanbul. The Tour guide with driver was at the Port waiting for us. We had a luxurious 9 seater van for the day. The tour guide changed the Itinerary per our request and took us to the Asian side of Istanbul, drove us thru the old city and conducted us very professorially through out the day. We had an Excellent experience of Istanbul with this company.
I would recommend this company for your visit to Istanbul.

2  Thank Dinesh P
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 25, 2012

With limited time in both Istanbul and Kusadasi, we hired Turkey Tours. It was the best investment. We got to see everything we wanted and some extras suggested by our guides. Worth the money! Guides were knowledgeable and helpful.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member