“Excellent hotel and top services!”
Review of Biz Cevahir Hotel

Biz Cevahir Hotel
Ranked #218 of 1,173 Hotels in Istanbul
Reviewed March 27, 2013

This is a great boutique hotel in a perfect location, I would not dream of staying elsewhere. All of the other reviews are true (the five stars ones), the services were great, the stuff was really doing their best to please, the room was comfortable, clean, with modern and chic furnishings. The bed was very comfortable too, I have some back problems and I usually wake up sore but they seem to have very good mattresses.
I actually messed up my reservation, I booked a room for the wrong dates (3 days later then I should have) and I only realized my mistake the night before my flight and even though they seemed fully booked, they replied to my email quickly (around 10 p.m.) and managed to get me a double room with a terrace and a great view of the Marmara Sea (no. 312 I think) which I really liked.
I’ve already recommended this hotel to my friends.

1  Thank Teodor A
BizCevahirHotel, Manager at Biz Cevahir Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2013

Dear Andreea Teodor;

Thank you for sharing your comments on Tripadvisor.
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel and as a team we are very happy to read your positive response about us.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Very well situated hotel in Istanbul with excellent service and very helpful and friendly staff. Superior double room was very comfortable and very well appointed. Good breakfast buffet included was great value.
All in all an excellent hotel near all major sites and tram connections.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
BizCevahirHotel, Manager at Biz Cevahir Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2013

Dear Malcolm & Anne M.;

Thank you for sharing your comments on TripAdvisor. We appreciated to your positive feedback about us. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

We stayed here with family in two rooms and absolutely loved it. The location is PERFECT, on a cute quiet street and a few minute walk to the Hagia Sophia. The staff were friendly and the breakfast buffet was delicious a very nice variety for Turkey as I have been there before and had very bare bones breakfasts. Lastly I am very particular about modern furnishings and nice rooms and these rooms are as the pictures show - beautiful, luxurious with nice amenities! Would stay there again in a heartbeat!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank shireeen
BizCevahirHotel, Manager at Biz Cevahir Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

Dear Shireen;

On behalf of the Biz Cevahir Hotel team, we would like to thank you for taking time to write such a review about your stay.

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel.

We will be waiting for you in your next stay...

Reviewed March 18, 2013

This hotel is highly recommended. I had read reviews of several hotels in the area and after picking this one I was not disappointed. We were greeted by Ahmed when we came in the door and he checked us in and gave us all of the information we needed.

My suitcase was misplaced for three days by Turkish Air and Ahmed made several calls to check on it. After it was found Ahmed had it brought to the hotel and deposited it in my room while I was out. I felt that I never would have seen the suitcase again without his efforts.

The room was very nice and exceptionally clean. We had two twin beds which were very comfortable. The bathroom was very nice and there was an in-room safe. The included breakfast was very good with many choices including meat, eggs, juice, and lots of fresh fruit and cheese.

The hotel is very well located for exploring the main part of Istanbul. It is about a 10 minute walk up the hill to the Hagia Sophia, the Blue Mosque, and the Sultans Palace. Many good restaurants are about a 5 minute walk down the hill on the next street below the hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest;

Thank you for sharing your comments on TripAdvisor. We appreciated to your positive feedback about us. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

Hotel location is perfect, just to mention that Four Seasons is located next door to this hotel. The building is new which not very common in this area. The room was clean and very nicely furnished. The service was outstanding and all the hotel personnel were doing their best to make our stay comfortable. The breakfast was simple, but good enough. In fact, this is the very rare case when I have nothing to criticize. Thank you very much!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
BizCevahirHotel, Manager at Biz Cevahir Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2013

Dear Guest;

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

I fully endorse Charlie118London's enthusiasm for this fine hotel. The location is unbelievably convenient for visiting the sites of Sultanahmet (Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque, Topkapi, etc). The staff was unfailingly friendly and accommodating. Everything was spotlessly clean with top-notch, modern appointments. The bed was large and very comfortable. The only small problem I found was low lighting over the desk, which made it hard to type at might; but when I mentioned this to the desk clerk, he immediately offered a lamp which solved the problem.

Note: This hotel is new and not well recognized by cab drivers. Just ask for the Four Seasons Hotel, which everyone knows. Biz Cevahir is at the corner of the same block.

Room Tip: The Superior Single room is not palatial in terms of size, but offered great value for the price.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank DAS_3

Dear Guest;

Thank you for sharing your comments on Tripadvisor.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

We stayed here for 2 nights, our flight was delayed and we arrived late on the Friday, nothing was too much trouble for the charming receptionist. Our room on the third floor had a terrace which although overlooked would be lovely in warmer weather, the room was very clean, and kept clean each day, with a modern feel, the walk in shower was enormous, the bed was comfortable. Breakfast was simple but fresh with nice touches eg little pots of personalised jam. Reception staff in the day made excellent recommendations from a literally across the street cafe serving excellent Turkish food to a hip restaurant/ cocktail bar ' 360' further away. Location could not have been better to walk to all the Sultanahmet sights. I have no hesitation in recommending this hotel, we will definitely return

2  Thank Charlie118London
BizCevahirHotel, Manager at Biz Cevahir Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2013

Dear Charlie;

Thank you for sharing your comments on Tripadvisor. As a team we are very happy to read your positive response about us and I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel.