“If you asked me to go back to Turkey-I will!”

City of Sultans Day Tours
Book In Advance
$80.00*
Dinner Cruise on the Bosphorus
$80.00*
and up
Istanbul Two Continents Tour Including Dolmabahçe Palace and Bosphorus...
$140.00*
and up
Full-Day City Tour with Private Tour Guide and Red Carpet Treatment with Luxury...
Ranked #100 of 437 Tours in Istanbul
More attraction details
Owner description: Our services includes, private tours, combined tours, gulet and yatching tours, incentive tours, congress and meetings, city sightseeing tours all around Turkey and Greece
Reviewed March 1, 2011

There's no words to express how we are impressed with what Turkey can offer.
We had a great time and the staff of COS/MTI are very helpful and knowledgeable.
They offer the very best for their clients and we're really satisfied overall.

54  Thank claramd21

Reviewed December 22, 2010

In order to do justice to the country and history of Turkey we truly felt that we need to do this international trip with the help of a tour company. We were not familiar with the company but the timely and professionalism displayed through my correspondence helped to build our confidence in the City of Sultans. I assure you it was not misplaced. The quality of tour guides, transportation service, hotels and boat tour far exceeded our expectations. Even when our daughter decided to join us on the trip now making us a party of 3, no problem! Hotel arrangements were made to accommodate these changes.

The guides were highly qualified, licensed guides who did a tremendous job of educating us about their culture, history and of course food. They often went beyond their requirements to ensure that we were well looked after in their country.

I would highly recommend this company and in particular I would recommend a tour on one of the Gulets which is a much more personal experience providing you access to places big cruise ships do not go. :)

55  Thank CMHCanada
Reviewed December 13, 2010

For us Turkey was unknown country with no past experience but Cityofsultaan deliver more than what they promised.I picked this tour company in the internet without knowing them well, hoping it will be fine. However they were outstanding. They were very prompt. Returned my phone call and sent me e mail on time. They kept all their promises and more. Tour guide were very pleasant, spoke fluent Enghlish and very knowlegable. Their schedule was just right and we did not waste anytime. They went out of their ways to please us. They do whatever we like to do to help us to make best of trip. We were very pleased. I highly recommend this tour company without hesitation.

54  Thank anilvashi
Reviewed December 8, 2010

One of the reasons we decided to go on cruise through the Med sea is that it ended up in one of our most favorite cities in the world, Istanbul. We enjoyed this city during our first visit 10 years ago, we vowed to return again. Thanks to the thoroughness, warmth and hospitality shown by our City of Sultans tour guides we hope to go back to Turkey yet again.
Not only did they show us a side of Istanbul we did not see before, they helped us with our tour arrangements in Egypt and other ports of call in Turkey. We felt like we were seeing the country with friends and that meant a lot to us. I need to say that there was great value received in their pricing as well. We saw the sights through their experienced eyes.
City of Sultans may not want you to know this, but, we had some changes to our itinerary and those revisions cost less. They gave us cash back in our currency for the difference. I never heard of anyone doing that before.
If you are thinking of spending the money to visit that part of the world you would be remiss if you did not use City of Sultans tour services.

52  Thank Birdman38
Reviewed December 7, 2010

My family and I travel a lot and I must say this is one of the most amazing trips we have ever taken. City of Sultans is a wonderful tour company. The guides were very friendly and courteous, helpful ,and extremely knowledgeable. Because we were going on a cruise that included some of the cities they had in their original tour plans, I spoke to their rep here in the states and the company modified and created an itinerary exclusively for us, according to our needs and desires. I would not hesitate to recommend City of Sultans. A trip to Turkey is a must! We would love to return and see some of the places we missed on our last trip. We hope to be able to do so in the future.

51  Thank bchpadilla