2,675 results
All reviews drawn maps hand drawn nural inciler grand bazaar blue mosque walking distance the guest relations manager old city hagia sophia turkish bath recommend this hotel perfect location spice bazaar the hotel staff deluxe room metro station main attractions
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We called the hotel multiple times to have our reservation confirmed. Enis [-], the hotel manager finally confirmed, however when we arrived 1.30 am in the morning, our hotel reservation was cancelled.

Can not recommended the hotel based on this treatment.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent location, Very friendly staff, testy Breakfast, Nice room service.

Walking distance to all attractions in the area & public transportation.

The hotel manager Mr. Nural treats guests as his friends .. Don't miss out of knowing him.

Definitely I'm coming back again.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Levni, Nural - Guest Relations Manager at Levni Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear AdelQ21,

Thank you for such a warm and positive review of your stay in Levni and for you recommendation of Levni to our future travellers.

We are more than glad to hear we have fulfilled your expectations of a hotel in Istanbul and hopefully it was not the last time of you staying in Levni.

Our team would be glad to see you in Levni again soon.

All the best from Levni Istanbul

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The hotel is a perfect hotel for those seeing the sights of Istanbul, being a short walk to Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace etc. The hotel is set back from the road in a predestrianised area and hence no traffic noise. It is also adjacent to a government building which has an armed guard on duty. A shorter walk takes you to areas abounding in restaurants to suit all tastes. Staff friendly and the room was perfect. Modern amenities and I suppose if you were with someone for the first time the frosted glass partition between room and bathroom might be a problem, but it does have a blind!! Lovely breakfast. One of the very few hotels my wife gives credit for having the ideal room with a chair and surface in natural light with a mirror and a power socket. Will certainly return.

Dear Ian P,

It is really kind of you to leave us such a positive and warm feedback of your one night stay at Levni.
Unfortunately we accomodated you during really extreme period for Levni. As you say we were totally full and we were not able to offer you an upgrade for a nicer stay.

We feel really grateful you mentioned us trying to do our best.

We really look forward to meeting you soon for a longer time to provide you and impress you with the best service possible.

Kind regards from Levni Team

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I previously stayed at this hotel on my trip to Istanbul. The hotel is very clean and the Staff and very Helpful. Nural(assistant general manager) remembered me and gave me a welcome like I was part of the family not as a guest. This is very rare as I have stayed at other hotels where I have re visited and the same staff were not as welcoming. All the staff were great to me and my family and Nural as always made sure my trip was very very special. I would advise to book your excursions through the hotel as they are very safe. If you need a taxi or advice any member of the front desk staff are more than willing to help. I will definitely be returning to Levni Hotel in my next trip to Istanbul. I would highly recommend a stay at this hotel and experience the great customer service Nural and his team have to offer. Once again Thank you very much to all the Staff at Levni. Keep up the good work.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear ismaila9631,

Many thanks for taking the time to write us such an encouraging and warm feedback which we are sure will be very useful to our future guests.

It is a great pleasure and a true achievement for us to hear that you felt warmly welcome at Levni.

We hope to have the opportunity to host you again soon, maybe for a longer time for you to explore all the sides of the beautiful Istanbul!

Kind regards from Levni Team,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Frost ALL of the glass in the bathroom door. Little privacy, especially when seated on the toilet compounded by being able to see from the bed in the mirror in front of the bathroom.
Air con was very noisy and seemed to have a mind of it's own. Coming on and being a different temperature from that set. As a result it was left off at night due to the temperature changes and too noisy. It seemed that the fan was still operational even when switched off. It would suddenly come on without warning.
Left hand bedside bulb reading light was not working.
Ladder to the spa pool is loose and moves. As a result did not use the spa pool.

Room tip: Use frosted glass on at least 1/2 bathroom door. Make sure all lights and fittings are working . Staff should be reporting issues.
Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel