“The Best Holiday Experience”
Review of Levni Hotel & Spa

Levni Hotel & Spa
Ranked #19 of 1,159 Hotels in Istanbul
Reviewed July 18, 2014

In Istanbul for a wedding, Levni hotel were very welcoming during our stay. The staff were superb, constantly going out of their way to help us (and we needed a lot of help!).
I would highly recommend this hotel if you're here to see a lot of Istanbul's amazing sights. It's in a convenient location, close to public transport and many popular tourist points.

Food was amazing, the place is very clean and beautifully furnished.

This hotel will always be my top choice in Istanbul.

3  Thank Palacis
There are newer reviews for Levni Hotel & Spa

Reviewed July 18, 2014

We stayed at the Levni for just two nights as part of a longer holiday in Turkey. Despite our short stay, we couldn't have felt more welcome. The staff were very warm and friendly - particularly towards our four year old son. He would get hugs and kisses - plus free ice cream and lollies - every time we passed through reception. (Special mention to Maria and Burce.) Honestly, nothing was too much trouble - from a slightly later check out to organising a personal tour guide to help us make the most of our short time in the city. (NB. Ask for Metin/Martin as your guide - very friendly, informative and accommodating of our son's limitations.)
The friendly service aside, the hotel itself is fantastic. The room was spacious, very modern and comfortable. The pool and hamman was a real treat (there are few hotels in the old city with pools); and the restaurant was lovely.
Absolutely no complaints. Perfect from start to finish.

2  Thank Julie B
Reviewed July 16, 2014

This hotel is by far the best I've ever stayed in. Let me start off with the location and how convenient it is. You end up saving a lot of money by simply being able to walk to all major sightseeing spots are literally down the road. Now the customer service; absolutely amazing. The staff are very friendly as I'm sure most reviews say. The front desk can be seen as a personal tour guide since they answer all your questions about Istanbul and always suggest the best and cheapest, e.g. one staff member advised us not to buy much from the Grand Bazaar as it is a rip-off. Finally as a hotel it is very comfortable and well maintained. Rooms are large and supplied with the usual TV, WiFi, Mini bar etc. The only downsides would be that we found the rooms slightly dark even with all the lights turned on and secondly the room service was slow even for small things such as asking for milk or a towel.
But other than that it is a highly recommended hotel with a wonderful breakfast menu and really the location and customer service is enough to deserve five stars. Return is inevitable.

1  Thank Aayush G
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Amazing hotel with best location. The hotel is very clean and modern. Very nice lobby with great staff checking you in. The room was very nice, comfortable bed and nice big bathroom. Complimentary water in the room daily, which i really liked. I have been to Istanbul before and I have already planned another trip. My choice of Hotel will be the Levni Hotel FOR SURE! Let me tell you about the BF and Dinner at the Hotel. Nice Breakfast Buffet with lot's of choices! I didn't like the fact that they made me pay for my cappuccino, because only regular coffee was served. Service was ok and staff was not friendly, We also had dinner at the hotel and the food was really good. The service was still bad but the staff this time was at least friendly. When we checked out I mentioned the problem and lack of training and let me tell you …..they took notes and the next day I received a phone call and they told me how much they appreciated my input. The promised me to work on the service and I am sure next time I go back there, the Levni Hotel is going to be even better than it already is. I travel a lot …..so the HOME away from HOME feeling is very important for me! The Levni Hotel certainly gives you that feeling and I can't wait to go back there!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Robeauxtravel
Reviewed July 14, 2014

My wife and I loved this hotel. The staff were amazing, the location close to everything and the facilities and room was great. The staff went the extra mile to help. We would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ciggs78
Reviewed July 12, 2014

We had a good 3 night stay at the Levni. We had a superior room which in size was great, much larger than the a standard, but unfortunately no view, just of other walls. Bathrooms have been refurbished and are very clean. Indoor pool area is nice and the small fitness area is OK with running machines, bikes and free weights. The hotel staff, as others have said, are extremely friendly and helpful and could not have done more for us. The location of the hotel is perfect, as long as you have your mobility, as even though everything is in walking distance it is on a hill. We loved Istanbul, it is such a vibrant city, and can't wait to go back.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank clubmacca
Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

The hotel is really conveniently located and is really well set up, but what makes it stand out is the great customer service. My husband and I arrived on a really late flight and the staff were terrific even giving us a late breakfast tray as we slept in, and all coming out to farewell us after organizing a taxi etc. Right near all the main sights and some great cafés/restaurants it's the perfect spot for a romantic getaway in Istanbul

Stayed: July 2014