“Superb Levni hospitality”
Review of Levni Hotel & Spa

Levni Hotel & Spa
Ranked #18 of 1,173 Hotels in Istanbul
Reviewed December 11, 2013

Having spent an age looking for just the right place to stay I decided upon the Levni based upon the reviews on this site and have to say that I am impressed. For a relatively new hotel to get just about everything right is a bit of a rarity, given that I travel a lot for business.The staff are helpful, courteous and friendly to a fault. In fact they come across as people you could become friends with. The common areas of the hotel are superb and the rooms are right up there with the standard of the five star hotels I spend a lot of time in in Singapore, the middle east and Asia as a whole.If you're looking for a first class hotel with first class service close to all the top attractions in Istanbul, then you'd be mad to go anywhere else.The Levni is superb and coming from me that is high praise indeed!

• Stayed: November 2013
Write a ReviewReviews (2,204)

Reviewed December 11, 2013

A hotel with sincer staff . Just found via internet and really satisfied during my holiday.with the nice decorated rooms and swimming pool you can feel relaxed compeletely.after a busy day i got a complimentary fruit plate on my room. Hope i will stay there again. Thanks to all staff they all made my stay georgeous.

Reviewed December 11, 2013

Our family of 6 stayed at the Levni and we were really pleased with all aspects of the accommodation. Two of our rooms were small but the children had a much larger
room. The service was superb, my father became ill during our trip and ended up in hospital and the staff could not do enough to help, they were excellent.They were helpful, kind and made a potentially stressful event, far less so, I can not speak highly enough of them all, especially the gorgeous young woman,whose name has escaped me, at guest service. The position is great, very central and easy to get around, tram is just around the corner, and the breakfasts were also really good and a great start to the day. The rooms were clean and modern. A wonderful city and a wonderful place to stay

Reviewed December 11, 2013

We visited Istanbul in November for the first time and stayed at the Levni Hotel for 2 nights. What a very pleasant and wonderful suprise to experience such amazing hospitality and such wonderful warm treatment by management and staff. We never wanted for anything and nothing was ever too much to ask, so we fell totally in love with Levni and the staff. 3 names immediately springs to mind as those who made our stay a very memorable one: Hussein,Maria,Memet - what wonderful people! Needless to say...

Reviewed December 10, 2013

My fiancee and I stayed at this hotel for four nights, having read the reviews on Trip Advisor.

First and foremost, the welcome we received was warm and sincere. The staff went out of their way to help make our visit to Istanbul as enjoyable as possible. The rooms were modern, comfortable, and clean; we were fortunate enough to have a wonderful view of the city. The location was ideal for walking to the main sites, including the Topkapi Palace, The Ahmed Sultan Mosque and the Hagia Sophia. The breakfast buffet was substantial; the quality of the food was excellent, and they catered for all tastes!

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in this hotel, and we fell in love with Istanbul! We hope to return again very very soon!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Yassi021112
Reviewed December 9, 2013

Stayed at the Levni in november for my partners birthday.What a gem of a place. Fantastic location to all the sights, Our room was a little on the small side , but that didnt matter, it was so lovely , all staff could not help you enough, they bent over backwards to make your stay perfect. The breakfast was great , and the chef was just lovely , we had dinner there one night that was first class too. I cannot fault this hotel and cant wait to return next spring, l could go on and on but I wont just go there and see for yourselves.THANKYOU EVERYONE AT THE LEVNI

Reviewed December 9, 2013

I stayed at the Hotel Levni with my wife from 17 to 20 November! I travel frequently and this is the first time I meet such level of customer service!Guest relations staff, the technical staff as well as the reception and the breakfast team are all in trouble for you to be fully satisfied!It deserves 5 ​​stars hotel in both the service provided that the hotel services that is to say the room and breakfast!At the end of our stay the management gave us a gift in addition to birthday cake for my wife as well as the fabulous decor of the room!When I go back to Istanbul is definitely in Levni Hotel would go!A wonderful hotel to advise all!